Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-24, 18:49   Link #141
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
They've always called it an experiment, so it's a human trial for an experimental drug. It won't make sense for them to pay all the living expenses of the test subjects for years if they're not getting something out of it, so what they get out of it is the data on the effects of the drug on the test subjects, hence the reports the supporters do almost everyday.
The reports were about how the subjects were evolving, and not about how they reacted to the drugs, at least not as far as I can remember. So that doesn't sound right to me. The experiment was about the reformation of NEETs.
Old 2018-03-30, 18:48   Link #142
Itlandm
Porcupine

I recently saw the OVA and decided to watch it all from the beginning. I found the story to be very funny in the early parts and moving toward the end, bringing small tears to my eyes at the end of the final episode. The TV series ended strangely, as if they were expecting a second episode? But rushed as they might be, the OVA episodes did convey the message that love is stronger than drugs. Even if just barely. ^_^;

Also, meganekko support girl redeemed herself finally. I generally like her type but her attempt to seduce the test subject was far over the line. Glad to see she helped snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

Lesson learned: When you know you will be mind-wiped, write important notes in places less likely to be seen by others than yourself. (I'll leave that part to imagination.)
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote