AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-01-03, 12:27   Link #481
elroid

Spoiler for :

i forgot the actual fact. maybe the tough part is during level 95+ instead. iirc the evil master cult leader hated mc alot because he killed some of his high ranked elders and it is not easy for him to cultivate a person to reach those levels.
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-03, 13:27   Link #482
LevelSeven

Spoiler for :

~20 years arent a short timespan, even if this is several times shorter than most people need in order to reach lvl90 it is still a lot of time :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-03, 17:33   Link #483
Wargumm1i
Hentai

What is that third dark entity inside Huo Yuhao the one that overpowers the worm and the scorpion.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-03, 21:58   Link #484
elroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Spoiler for :

~20 years arent a short timespan, even if this is several times shorter than most people need in order to reach lvl90 it is still a lot of time :/
Spoiler for :

im pretty sure those 90+ enemies in the evil cult are mostly old people. either the 20years setting were very exaggerating or it still needs the master to be genius prodigy to achieve so. that said, it wouldnt be too wrong either since
Spoiler for :
Old 2016-01-09, 01:33   Link #485
arvhe

Sorry to go off topic, but can someone clarify something from DD2 manhua? In either late 30's or early 40's chapters, while Yuhao is in Absolute North, they rank the Ice Emperor as 1st strongest, but Daydream Bro said they were looking for the2nd strongest. Which is it?
arvhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 04:38   Link #486
elroid

Snow Emperor is the strongest there. the one they are looking for is Ice emperor instead which is the 2nd strongest there
Old 2016-01-14, 08:48   Link #487
elroid

So... I just realized CC3 has started few days ago. So if anyone is interested in it you can start reading it. For those reading, I suggest to at least reading CC2.5 first so that you dont miss out many important stuffs. There's probably not as many things from CC1&2 that directly relates to mc that needs to be remembered aside from their family relationship.

Dont ask me hows the story tho, i havent started reading and theres only 4 chaps for now. I'll probably pick it up when there's more chapters. (caught up to latest raw chapter of chinese and japanese wn so it is very painful to add more things to read, especially when this one looks like daily update).
Old 2016-01-14, 10:05   Link #488
LevelSeven

i would love to read it but there is no translation DD2 new translation is also around ch.22 which is far behind the manga how many chapters has DD2?

either way, i have read the supershort summary of DD2.5 on DD-wiki, seems like the new kid will grow up in a even more aggressive place than the two previous MCs
and i like how the indless killing in DD1 and 2 finally showed its effects, the spirit beasts are angry
Old 2016-02-08, 12:38   Link #489
Dart-Sama

ok, 2 new translated chapts today, from sword douluo's expl. reaching lvl 90 is like becoming saints ranked in ur usual xianxia and reaching lvl 100 is becoming deity, these ppl struggle for over a 100 years and still barely anyone makes it, yet tang san & co reach lvl 100 at... what, 30 - 40 years old? i really want to see that plot armor xD
3.-
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 12:19   Link #490
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Reading DL2 manga, I'm sensing that most of the couples are established early on right? (Yu Hao x Wu Tong, Tang Ya and Lightning guy, Turtle Guy and Bunny girl, War Machine (lol) and Xiao Xiao etc)

Would they get married later? Or would there be some tragedies? What about Ice Emperor (green haired spirit) and Dream Bro (blond bug)? And Ma Xiao Tao?
Old 2017-02-22, 07:10   Link #491
LevelSeven

ch173

well, after a lot of unliked stuff the series starts going into the poseidon arc (or so i was told),

basically the MC and co will now train in order to reach lvl 100
Old 2018-02-13, 18:05   Link #492
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

So, does anyone know what the creators decided for the animated version? Sausage (novel) or Tofu (manhua)?

Tags
fantasy