AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2017-10-29, 14:49   Link #1
Lenko

LitRPG novels where female lead gets much stronger than male lead.

Hi all!

Sorry, that my first thread is a request but I am desperately searching for one type of novels everywhere.

I badly want to read LitRPG novel (preferably isekai, but any fantasy is good), where female lead gets much stronger than male one. And I mean mostly physical strength and fighting abilities, not magic power.

Girl may became stronger thanks to some cheat ability, or artifact, or spell and so on. Or guy may became pure support character without any real combat capabilities.

I would prefer no real harem, they should be both equally lead characters. Sure, many love interests are possible.

Main character may be guy, or girl, or both of them equally.

Thank you in advance!
Lenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-31, 06:51   Link #2
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenko View Post
Hi all!
I badly want to read LitRPG novel (preferably isekai, but any fantasy is good), where female lead gets much stronger than male one. And I mean mostly physical strength and fighting abilities, not magic power.
I don't read many light novels, so the only one I know of is Tsujo Kogeki (much longer title but can't be bothered to type it all). The female lead is the main character's mother and she is so much stronger than him because of the hax weapons she picks up that it's not even funny. He spends a lot of time sulking over that.

I haven't read past the first few chapters so I don't know anything about romance/harem/whatever. The art looks very fanservice-heavy though.
Old 2017-11-01, 09:42   Link #3
Lenko

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
I don't read many light novels, so the only one I know of is Tsujo Kogeki (much longer title but can't be bothered to type it all). The female lead is the main character's mother and she is so much stronger than him because of the hax weapons she picks up that it's not even funny. He spends a lot of time sulking over that.

I haven't read past the first few chapters so I don't know anything about romance/harem/whatever. The art looks very fanservice-heavy though.
Thanks! I have already found it. Funny thing but not fully fits the bill though.
Lenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-20, 05:14   Link #4
AnimeFangirl

Just heard a web novel called Ore no Isekai Shimai where the female lead is stronger. I haven't read it but it seems to fit.