AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-02-13, 07:10   Link #5921
rantaid

recently i start to think that Doraemon have better isekai scenario.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-14, 04:35   Link #5922
praxis

Anyone know good WN with oneesan type heroine or maybe just older than prtoganoist.
Not looking for oneesan who act like imouto or over demanding tsundere senpai.
Older girl who act like proper one, something like that.
Of course with good MC. thank you~
Old 2017-02-14, 04:48   Link #5923
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Trinitas Mundus
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-14, 04:59   Link #5924
praxis

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
that already on my bookmark actually.
thanks for the reminder.
Old 2017-02-15, 16:28   Link #5925
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by praxis View Post
Anyone know good WN with oneesan type heroine
傭兵物語 ~純粋なる叛逆者(リベリオン)~ might also fit this even though the heroine wasn't that older than the MC, I think? (she is first described as an older sister childhood friend type; if I remember).
I like this much better than Trinitas since the romance is more exciting and has more suspense (also MC is not that much more op than everything just because).
Old 2017-02-15, 16:54   Link #5926
Rasty

^ What exactly does the 外道主人公 mean in this novel? Is it interesting enough to read even though it has no harem and seems to be a bit dark?
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-15, 19:02   Link #5927
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
^ What exactly does the 外道主人公 mean in this novel? Is it interesting enough to read even though it has no harem and seems to be a bit dark?
I like it a lot, the 外道主人公 is because religion there is like in Kuro no Maou, the church thinks that it's completely ok to burn towns and kill or sell everyone as slaves for villages that don't pay tribute and the church's hero is completely ok with running over with a carriage some poverty stricken children because they are in his way towards his parade; thus MC obviously gets excomulgated due to flatenning church authorities.

And as I mentioned, I do find the romance exciting. Totally what 精霊幻想記 should have been (the guy that you want to see trampled gets his just deserts when it counts, and the girl you want to see around do gets around, she even gets caught rehanded in a love hotel with who you where expecting to ). It also has that whole "the world has a a bigger plan" in the background with hints of fate playing tricks & stuff; but just like the romance progression, more stuff happens and more oftenly
Old 2017-02-17, 11:25   Link #5928
Breimn

Just noticed that Because I Reincarnated as the Piggy Duke, I Want to Say I Love You This Time got LN.May be time to finish reading those 20 chs i miss.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-17, 11:49   Link #5929
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ As always, illustrations pull me in... Some details about it?
Old 2017-02-17, 12:08   Link #5930
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
^ As always, illustrations pull me in... Some details about it?
Translation link http://www.novelupdates.com/series/b...suki-to-iitai/
Quote:
There is a hated person on the popular anime,「Girl & Shuya」.

The Denning, House of the Duke’s third son, or also known as the Piggy Duke, Slow Denning.

As a person hated throughout the school, he had a lot of reason to be hated, things like he looks down on people, he brags about his pedigree, fat, real orc, and the Piggy has a tragic future waiting for him, he would be banned from his country at the end. And he even has the misfortune on the side that the retainer that he secretly gives his heart to, was stolen away from him.

Wondering why I’m talking about this?

It’s because I reincarnated to that Piggy Duke!

I will definitely make the Piggy Duke who had the number one position on the anime’s popular poll, also the number one in the real world!
Basically magician genius MC is in love with his maid (her past has a big plot behind) and to marry her decides to make sure he is disinhereted by his family and become a commoner. To do this he gets fat as hell so that his fiance(they like each other and he loves her as much as the maid) hates him and starts behaving arrogantly with everyone. His japanese memories kick in halfway during the plan and learns that his plan is going to fail so now he is trying to get fit (he is called Orc Duke because as you can see from cover he is fat as hell), becomes friendly with everyone and get as many achieviements as possible to redeem himself. The cat in photo is the strongest wind spirit and its job is mainly protecting the maid .
Old 2017-02-17, 12:15   Link #5931
Rasty

^ One question, if he and the fiance love each other, why doesen't he just go for the usual noble=legal wife, maid=mistress as was quite popular in aristocratic society (so nobody could protest against that), or why exactly is he trying to get married with the maid instead of the fiance if he loves them both the same.
Old 2017-02-17, 12:32   Link #5932
Choumage
Sleeeepy~

^Nope, I read the raw and he doesn't love his fiance.
He like her but only as a friend, his real love is only the maid!
Choumage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-17, 12:36   Link #5933
Breimn

Is it? From what i remember he loved both but chose the maid because she needed him more ?
kwith her needing to stay away from the spotlight and all since assassins are after herk
Well, i read it a few months ago, when translator was "Paichun Translations" so dont remember much.

Last edited by Breimn; 2017-02-18 at 04:22.
Old 2017-02-17, 21:35   Link #5934
Urbano

some help here, please.
Is there a better word than ネクロマンサー to search for a necromancer story on narou?
Old 2017-02-18, 05:37   Link #5935
sasuke706

You can typically find the other terms just by searching through that one, but there aren't many Necromancer themed novels.
And even if there are, they aren't tagged properly. Like 四度目は嫌な死属性魔術師 doesn't have a necromancy tag of any sort, but instead just uses アンデッド. Though the "Necromancy" in it is a bit weird to begin with.

Other tags being: 死霊使い, ネクロマンシー, 死霊魔法, 死体使い, 降霊術. Or tags that might lead you to works with it or elements of it: スケルトン, アンデッド, ソンビ, 死霊, 幽霊.

But like I said, most Narou authors are shit at tagging properly to begin with.
It's fun seeing novels with no tags at all, or just "fantasy" with nothing else.
And it's even funner seeing novels with summaries that are "will add summary later".
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-19, 05:59   Link #5936
WyrdMonger

Has anyone tried this idea for a harem novel:
The mc and all his female classmates are transported to another world, but the twist is, except for the mc, they have been turned into monsters, and the mc has the job of monster trainer.
He can use his abilities to strengthen them, and eventually evolve them into stronger monsters.
And yes, they would all eventually gain human-like forms,
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-19, 06:21   Link #5937
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Erm... Usual questions?
Old 2017-02-19, 06:38   Link #5938
travelingbum

^usual questions about what? if it's 四度目は嫌な死属性魔術師

https://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=141060
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-19, 09:33   Link #5939
Rasty

^^ That wasn't a novel, just a idea/question.

Recently started reading n9205dd: Hiki-neet, his mother becomes hardline believer in a new faith and summons a goddess, asking her to make her son a "right" human (maningen). Godesss decides it's impossible in this world, gives him cheets and throws him into another world, with 30M debt (to his parents) he has to repay part of each month (else he gets cursed, and 3 times in a row or 12 times in total he doesen't pay and he goes right into the hell).
From the beginning it isn't bad, though has some flaws, but the author seems to be getting better as the story goes.
FAQ: Yes, Yes, Yes (not to where I read, MC seems a bit hetare, but judging from the comments this changes after his first experience)
Old 2017-02-19, 16:26   Link #5940
asfsajkl123

Is there a novel where a god sends the mc to another world to help spread faith? also mc has to be evil.
asfsajkl123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
web novel