AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-12-19, 01:09   Link #5661
julio9

from the beginning. the first is an half-elf.
julio9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 10:52   Link #5662
Rasty

Do you know any work with the theme of conquering the world? I'm looking for one foor quite a while, but still don't know any (maybe except for Oukoku Michi, but that one is not really about that).
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 11:48   Link #5663
julio9

Something similar is nagai koto. Maybe werewolve reincarnation, wortenia senki. There is a story about a yami guild with 1 man master and the others woman yandere that say something like this : "the world as a gift".
julio9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 14:32   Link #5664
xTachibana

asked a few months ago but didn't get any specific chapters

does anyone know when specifically jumuka from grasslands made his sisters (who loved him) marry some other dudes? I know he said it in passing that he was thinking about it, but I wanna know if he actually did end up doing it and when

grasslands: 草原の掟~強い奴がモテる、いい部族に生まれ変わったぞ~

raw: http://novel18.syosetu.com/n7483cp/
xTachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 15:42   Link #5665
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Dude, didn't we already talked about it before... yes he did.. he throw his sisters to other dudes... I don't remember what or which chapter is that... cause this thing not my favorite... so, if he got ntr-ed like his past Life, who cares... he is an idiot
Old 2016-12-22, 17:36   Link #5666
Rasty

^^
^
I actually liked the beginning of that one. But I started hating it more and more from the moment he left another dude take the chief seat. From that moment onwards it was just worse and worse. NTR of his sisters, his children left to die, because the new chief is a bastard (seriously, the MC was the one who made all the medicine, just for all the good points and thanks to be taken by the Chief and his children left to die). MC having to run here and there to make the uncapable Chief hold his post, MC having to refuse girls because he is not the chief.... I think I stopped reading somewhere around this part.

Btw. what was the point of him being reincarnated Japanese? He never used solid knowledge, he did not do any "magic training" during early childhood, he hadn't Japanese morals and he was behaving exactly according to the clan's traditions. Especially the last one, he went as far as strictly obeying all the restrictions and traditions about sex there were in the clan... it's not like there were some penalties for doing it another way and it's not like anybody would see him sleeping with his wifes so.... This is one of the series I think the MC should have been local one (still would be bad series, but a bit better).

Last edited by Rasty; 2016-12-22 at 17:48.
Old 2016-12-22, 19:10   Link #5667
xTachibana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Dude, didn't we already talked about it before... yes he did.. he throw his sisters to other dudes... I don't remember what or which chapter is that... cause this thing not my favorite... so, if he got ntr-ed like his past Life, who cares... he is an idiot

yeh I know, this time I'm asking if anyone has specific chapters (or around which chapters) so I can see it myself XD

mainly just wanna see it for myself for closure, so I can just purge it from my memories
xTachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-23, 08:28   Link #5668
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

This is kind of OT since we are in the narou thread, but anyone has checked 勇者のクズ on kakuyomu? The synopsis is interesting : near future japan that has fantasy elements like yuusha or maoh, MC is a DQN チンピラ that tries to scam the heroines who are aspiring Yuushas Also, the MC's friends have even more dubious backgrounds that him (great).

I'm asking because the serialization for this is close to release ; additionally the publisher seems to somehow making some flair while promoting this (no mentioning that it got an important publishing date), so I wonder if this is as good as it sounds (or better?).....
Old 2016-12-23, 09:37   Link #5669
Rasty

Wortenia senki:
I have rather conflicted feelings about this one. The writing style and base of the story is nice, but the story has rather too many holes, that seem like the author is not even trying to mask (or rather does not even realize). So while it has the potential to be first class work, because the holes are untreated it comes off as second or third class one... Well in the end still not bad though.

EDIT: Well I read till cca. chapter 70. The writing style is nice and smooth. The genre is to my liking and the backbone of the story is interesting. The MC is cold blooded but with some basic ethic values and for a change he is good in something (martial arts) form the beginning.
It has only 1 (unfortunatelly big) flaw, the author's intellect (or just him not thinking deep about this sereis). Because of this flaw there are loopholes here and there. Nobody but the MC ever thinks, not even speaking about having his own life. And even though the MC has avarage (or rather, low) intellect, he is written off as being a genius because... everyone else has about as much brain capacity as homo neanderthalensis (which would not be so bad if they did not repeat how smart he is all the time). The timeskips (especially if done into the story with retrogression later) are a bit overused. The MC seems to be changing his character according to current author's mood and (this is more of personal preference than flaw) the long awaited romance (even though there are 2 heroinish characters) does not seem to be coming.
So I am off to find another series... with a bit more clever (or at least deeper thinking) author.

Last edited by Rasty; 2016-12-24 at 13:11.
Old 2016-12-23, 10:23   Link #5670
sasuke706

^^Sounds amusing. I'll probably check that one out.
You know how to highlight a series' good points, you know that?
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-23, 10:42   Link #5671
Valky
Radioactive

I guess it gets promotion because it's the first series serialized from kakuyomu. All 7 of it.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-26, 01:58   Link #5672
Garn

Looking for novels already translated to read in my rest, I see that this one 捨てられた勇者の英雄譚 received an update this month. Can someone tell me how this is? I abandoned it after learning that the author would rewrite chapter 4 (which I believe did not happen in the end).

Any novel with a male MC yandere (or similar)? (Preferably Isekai / Tensei)
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-27, 11:02   Link #5673
dullman

Is there any novel similar where MC has children and span over long time so we can see the child growing up (similar to Mushoku tensei, or n2216bz if i believe description but do not now since i'm in the middle of reading it).
Or (second request) is there a web novel where MC raise child (it can be single parent or married). It need to focus on raising child (or at least raising is one of important thing). I mean i ask because i remember the great manga titled My Girl which is one of my favorite.
dullman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-27, 14:09   Link #5674
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ Lv 2 cheat kind of has the children growing up thing. It does cheat on it a bit though because of the setting where mazoku go through childbirth extremely quickly (the MC's wife in particular gives birth after only 2 weeks) and then the kids themselves are the equivalent of 10 years old within just half a year or so.
Old 2016-12-27, 15:31   Link #5675
Garn

This クラス転移で俺だけハブられたので、同級生ハーレム作ることにした (Some chapters translated by Pun) has been published by "Nox Novel" (Asuka of the Scarlet Sky, Nobunaga Imouto and Grassland sh*t) and a game(until February) by "SEACOXX" (Parameter Remokon, Bishoujo wo Jouzu ni Nikubenki and Zombi no Afureta Sekai).

Spoiler for Novel img:

Edit:

I like how the MC does not turn a blind eye to what he does to others, he will accept the judgment that will have once everything ends and he strives to gain his own power, is not a fool drowned in his own cheat skill.

I think I will read it again, the bad thing is that it has slow update and too many sex scenes.

Last edited by Garn; 2016-12-27 at 15:59.
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-27, 18:27   Link #5676
Breimn

So this got ln too? QTook quite a while.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 01:08   Link #5677
knowngni
Lover of Onee-sans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garn View Post
This クラス転移で俺だけハブられたので、同級生ハーレム作ることにした (Some chapters translated by Pun) has been published by "Nox Novel" (Asuka of the Scarlet Sky, Nobunaga Imouto and Grassland sh*t) and a game(until February) by "SEACOXX" (Parameter Remokon, Bishoujo wo Jouzu ni Nikubenki and Zombi no Afureta Sekai).

Spoiler for Novel img:

Edit:

I like how the MC does not turn a blind eye to what he does to others, he will accept the judgment that will have once everything ends and he strives to gain his own power, is not a fool drowned in his own cheat skill.

I think I will read it again, the bad thing is that it has slow update and too many sex scenes.
Oh this one. Yea I read this one. I started on. Dropped it cause I didn't like the MC's initial crush. Shallow as f*ck. Somewhere a long the way picked it back up. Got caught up. Was not really that enjoyable
He goes on secretly brainwashing all his female classmates. Kinda netori but not really because you don't see MC angsting other guys. It's not netori if no one angst, suffers and watches while their girl gets taken in front of them. There's no real antagonist/issues other than the ojou-sama who's has a slight inkling to what he's doing.
knowngni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-31, 11:17   Link #5678
guyy

n1705dq

A novel can't go more wish fulfillment fantasy than this
guyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-31, 11:19   Link #5679
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^It's from that mass production author of Real Level Age again
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-31, 11:40   Link #5680
guyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^It's from that mass production author of Real Level Age again
Yeah. I was bored and went through my old bookmarks, looking for stuff to read. I then noticed one novel had abruptly stopped updating (egao de maryoku charge) and there was a "publishing another novel "xxx" simultaneously" at the bottom. The time when egao stopped updating matched with the time he started publishing this new one. Pretty fucking annoying, but I noticed egao has had 3 volumes published so I guess he is doing fine for himself.
guyy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
web novel