AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-08-03, 01:17   Link #2101
moneng85
(´・ω・`)

Eh is it just me or i have read in this thread that tomoe and mio can change into their previous form(partialy) to gain extra power but dont want to show makoto the form?
Or i am stressed out and need to reread the whole 106 pages of the thread?

Btw the only big event happening in the 4th arc is Makoto meeting the demon king, get a qt demon slave(unwillingly) and get a demigod maid(did this happen in arc 4/5?) Right?
moneng85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-03, 01:24   Link #2102
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by dere_lover21 View Post
^
Isn't sofai supposed to be a descendant of a supreme dragon? That's why she can use the dragon eggs or I was wrong. .
Nah, this was never said in the novel.
nowhere it said that she is the only one who can use the dragons power, the entire concept of his "dragon eggs" power, is very similar with the blessings given by the dragon, only that is seems to be stronger than the blessing , and we already have other characters who is able to receive the blessing so is safe to assume that they can also use the "dragon egg" power, it was just "one" of the ability from the dragon, it is a very specific boost but since it came from supreme dragons it was also very powerful.
Now about the entire descendant:
The only information we have is that Root have a very big influence in her, mainly with something that he have done directly to her.
For me i believe that is something about experiments, like human experiments and so on, but we also have "clues" that Root cares for her, or at least she is special to him in someway.
Now if we take this out context and add a little more information that we have, like:
1)The one where Root say's that he had a child before and so on.
2) so after all, Why Sofia? why not some other girl in the novel.
this can at least point to Sofia being his descendant , of course it may be true or not, the novel does not have give a clear answer on that, at least until where i'm reading.
but By the end of the current arc that is being translate, we already have more than enough information to disproof the theory that she is a direct descendant of a supreme dragon, if you want to know some of them, just read some of my previous post, i made a huge wall text about it, giving spoilers of how it is impossible for that, at least "right now" it is.
if the author gives more information on the subject it may change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneng85 View Post
Eh is it just me or i have read in this thread that tomoe and mio can change into their previous form(partialy) to gain extra power but dont want to show makoto the form?
Or i am stressed out and need to reread the whole 106 pages of the thread?
they can not change back, but this does not mean that they can not "use" the skills that they had before, since we are talking about special type ability here, for example: Mio is still capable of creating and making webs, but from where the web came from, it is like any other "skill", so it is made of mana.
on the other end : Tomoe does not have her scales anymore nor her claws, but this does not mean that she is weaker than before.
a broad way to see , is that she have lost the "races" main(psychical) attributes, like claws-scales-fur and so on, but have gain extra Mana, special type ability from Makoto etc.
the only one who can assume his previous Form, is Shiki, but we can guess that this is because of the Loopholes that Tomoe have talked about when they are doing his pact.

Quote:
Btw the only big event happening in the 4th arc is Makoto meeting the demon king, get a qt demon slave(unwillingly) and get a demigod maid(did this happen in arc 4/5?) Right?
i have not complete read the entire 4th arc yet, only got a glimpse of the later raw's to answer some questions here and i'm still in the middle of it, but by spoilers given from firestar i believe it is right.
Old 2016-08-03, 02:23   Link #2103
Firestar2471

Quote:
While all the above did happen its a bit more complicated. Also it was a Demigod Miko not Maid. Demon princess was the maid/slave.
Arc 4 is a filler arc composed of a bunch of mini-arcs that sets the stage for all future events. This is a summary of the chapters in arc 4.

Spoiler for Arc 4 in a couple sentences:

Last edited by Firestar2471; 2016-08-03 at 13:56. Reason: Forgot a couple chapters at the start.
Firestar2471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-03, 02:52   Link #2104
moneng85
(´・ω・`)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestar2471 View Post
ONSEN MINI-ARC!.
Lol, i expect Makoto have mixed bath with Tomoe and Mio

And thanks firestar, you are a saviour of this thread
moneng85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-03, 03:53   Link #2105
dere_lover21

Did the bugdess got what she deserve? sorry for kalaneon it was lorel.
dere_lover21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-03, 07:27   Link #2106
Tabeleta

^
Spoiler for Bug:

@Firestar2471 So Arc 4 is going to start with trashmoki getting beaten up? I thought he went first to the Demon King Capital.

How many chapters till Makoto going to the Empire? Around 20? Can you tell me if he just met the trash right away or is going to have some sightseeing first? Normally a mini-arc is around 2-3 chapters, but I could expect that this novel's mini-arcs being 5-10.
Old 2016-08-03, 13:53   Link #2107
Firestar2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabeleta View Post
^
Spoiler for Bug:

@Firestar2471 So Arc 4 is going to start with trashmoki getting beaten up? I thought he went first to the Demon King Capital.

How many chapters till Makoto going to the Empire? Around 20? Can you tell me if he just met the trash right away or is going to have some sightseeing first? Normally a mini-arc is around 2-3 chapters, but I could expect that this novel's mini-arcs being 5-10.
She did get punished for abducting the three as well as her hideous conduct that caused Tsukuyomi to have to go to sleep for awhile (remember the start of the novel?). Athena placed some sort of collar on her that should keep her in check for awhile. Susanoo and Shiva were more or less scared of the angry Athena (its the common trope of when the woman is angry she's terrifying thing in Japanese manga/novels/anime).

That's right we haven't seen any more Hibiki after the Limia mini-arc ended.

I actually messed that up and will edit my original post, arc four starts off with 5 chapters setting up the arc. Two of which deal with general stuff and two that deal with Hibiki meeting Makoto for the first time in this world, and the final one is a Hibiki sidestory. After those he goes to the empire. Aside from I forgot the chapters for setting the arc up, my list is still correct.

27 Chapters left in arc 3 (Two of the last three are the ones were we get the god trio btw). Since there is 5 chapters for setting the arc up we have 32 chapters till Empire mini-arc starts. The arc sizes vary, but Empire arc is 5 chapters and Trashmoki beatdown is number 3 of those 5. Demon capital arc in 9 chapters, but the author kinda went crazy and some of the chapters are like 6 times longer than normal. Limia is 10 chapters, but they aren't quite as long as Demon capitial chapters.
Old 2016-08-03, 15:00   Link #2108
Sparteh

Did stalker/god club appear after fight with Makoto and collar incident?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-03, 15:26   Link #2109
Firestar2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
Did stalker/god club appear after fight with Makoto and collar incident?
All three at once? No. Individually? Only Shiva does (I think anyhow). They are mentioned quite often though and after big achievements they all send give him some form of gift. Makoto though only really interacts with them at the end of arc 3, all other mentions are when they do stuff like give Asora an ocean and then plant a sign on the beach that said something like 'Summer means beaches! Shiva, Susanoo, and Athena were here'. (Note the raw is unclear and I didn't reread the segment to answer this question so I don't know how accurately I paraphrased them).
Old 2016-08-03, 19:09   Link #2110
dere_lover21

Quote:
All three at once? No. Individually? Only Shiva does (I think anyhow). They are mentioned quite often though and after big achievements they all send give him some form of gift. Makoto though only really interacts with them at the end of arc 3, all other mentions are when they do stuff like give Asora an ocean and then plant a sign on the beach that said something like 'Summer means beaches! Shiva, Susanoo, and Athena were here'. (Note the raw is unclear and I didn't reread the segment to answer this question so I don't know how accurately I paraphrased them).
So no more justice vengeance freak sightings in the recent arc and LOL I will love to see that sign to think the gods are making a sign that we were here. Why is makoto bleeding when he was finishing the deal with the bugdess this part was so confusing to translate and google-chan is trying her best to translate it. So it was supposed to be only one summoned hero not three the bugdess really mess up there and scray athena is cleaning her mess up job now I understand. Lol yeah.. I was wondering why would the arc start BSoki getting REKT by makoto and to think it was called Bsoki advent I really don't why it was not named the wrath of makoto.

Last edited by dere_lover21; 2016-08-04 at 05:42.
dere_lover21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-04, 01:50   Link #2111
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Quote:
Author released new chapter a day early.

Spoiler for Spoilers?:
Can you please give me details about this?
Old 2016-08-04, 02:26   Link #2112
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro hutako View Post
Can you please give me details about this?
about Mario?
we only got to see 1.
it was female.
it even had a fake mustache.
they help manage the labyrinth.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-06, 04:47   Link #2113
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Translator... Does someone knew what happened to the translator?
Old 2016-08-06, 04:52   Link #2114
J4n1

Quote:
Translator... Does someone knew what happened to the translator?
May have gotten a new job, if so, will affect translation speed.
Said so in last chapter.

That said, it has only been 4 days, no point panicking for couple more days, sometimes it takes time.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-06, 05:52   Link #2115
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

No, i mean... He usually posts on the 3rd day even when he was busy... And it is the forth day which i expect it to be released... So....
I am kinda anxious if something happened to him or what...
Old 2016-08-06, 10:00   Link #2116
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Real life, people do have those
Old 2016-08-06, 12:56   Link #2117
Firestar2471

Quote:
No, i mean... He usually posts on the 3rd day even when he was busy... And it is the forth day which i expect it to be released... So....
I am kinda anxious if something happened to him or what...
If he got a new job of course the schedule would be reworked. I don't think it will be week before next chapter, but I could see it being released today or tomorrow.
Old 2016-08-06, 15:46   Link #2118
Areswarlord

how do the three gods, know about his world i can't seem to find it here?
Areswarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-06, 16:50   Link #2119
Firestar2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areswarlord View Post
Through godly channels? I don't think it was ever actually explained in the web-novel anyhow. The best theory I have is that since Asora is based off of Tsukuyomi's power Susanoo (who is Tsukuyomi's brother) tracked it down using some method.
Old 2016-08-06, 17:11   Link #2120
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Areswarlord View Post
^
take this as grain of salt because it really have been more than 2 months i read the chapter where they arrives so i do not remember every detail but i believe read something saying that they have scanned the area and found a spacial distortion created by the Asora's gate, after that they simple forced their power in and "found" the one who created the gate it was mini-tomoe( i believe she is called komoe now, hell i do not even remember her name anymore sorry) or tomoe herself and talked about what is on happening and so on, after that they are informed that makoto was sleeping so they waited until he was up and talked to him directly to select a landing place but until they "arrived" in Asora they have not know that Asora was a like a "mini world" .
We have very little lines about the entire thing like "side talk" on the chapter itself , the total picture only becomes clear later on.
they implied that if they wanted they could force their way thought but it would cause panic and harm to his dimension i believe, must check it back again, the talk happens at the start of the meeting after they all already have decided what to do and so on because makoto have a monologue that he is troubled of how they could find him so fast, so they explain to him.
everything is fuzzy for me on that chapters because have been so long, but i'm sure that they have found them by remnants left by the gate that they use.

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel