AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-08-18, 17:02   Link #121
Glacium Frost
Rider Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I see. There's something else I like to ask of you guys.

If Tatenashi Sarashiki read/watch High School DxD series on FUNimation Channel on tv, what would she will say when she witness Irina's relationship with Issei?

Reason: Like I said before, Irina's a tease just like Tatenashi. They both love Issei and Ichika respectively and both of them were lovable sex maniacs. The differences is that Irina can't do that because she fears that she would turn into a fallen angel.
Irina's a tease? You sure you aren't talking about Akeno or something?

The whole falling issue has been solved already, thanks to SCIENCE! from the alliance, so that's not an issue anymore.

But thinking about it a bit, Irina doesn't act like Sarashiki until around Volume 18 or so, about 15 volumes after she's introduced. If Sarashiki watches DxD, then she'll likely make a couple of comments about Ichika's situation with his childhood friend. The whole Tsun act, having to fight due to being on different sides, heck Issei didn't even join of his own accord just like Ichika!

The fact that as the series goes on, and Irina joins the ORC despite being technically part of a different group could be seen as a similarity to how Rin keeps joining Class 1-1 events.

Forgetting childhood promise is also like Rin's situation (If Sarashiki ever finds out about it, knowing her she most likely will.) But I digress.

If Sarashiki watches DxD, she can't say much about being similar to Irina. If she reads it instead, it'll take a long while until that point.

Stories and their characters aren't all 'Type-A' or 'Trope-X' but a mix and match of it, being a follower of IS and DxD (Just ask ZeroXSEED about me) I know about the characters and how people tend to see them as, can't say my expectations were wrong, but I would like to be proven wrong just for this.

Just like how one IS is different from another, so can one tease to another.
Old 2015-08-19, 01:43   Link #122
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacium Frost View Post
Irina's a tease? You sure you aren't talking about Akeno or something?

The whole falling issue has been solved already, thanks to SCIENCE! from the alliance, so that's not an issue anymore.

But thinking about it a bit, Irina doesn't act like Sarashiki until around Volume 18 or so, about 15 volumes after she's introduced. If Sarashiki watches DxD, then she'll likely make a couple of comments about Ichika's situation with his childhood friend. The whole Tsun act, having to fight due to being on different sides, heck Issei didn't even join of his own accord just like Ichika!

The fact that as the series goes on, and Irina joins the ORC despite being technically part of a different group could be seen as a similarity to how Rin keeps joining Class 1-1 events.

Forgetting childhood promise is also like Rin's situation (If Sarashiki ever finds out about it, knowing her she most likely will.) But I digress.

If Sarashiki watches DxD, she can't say much about being similar to Irina. If she reads it instead, it'll take a long while until that point.

Stories and their characters aren't all 'Type-A' or 'Trope-X' but a mix and match of it, being a follower of IS and DxD (Just ask ZeroXSEED about me) I know about the characters and how people tend to see them as, can't say my expectations were wrong, but I would like to be proven wrong just for this.

Just like how one IS is different from another, so can one tease to another.
I see. So you felt that there's not much in common between Irina,and Tatenashi.

What do you think it could happen if Ichika and Tatenashi were to meet Issei and Irina?
Old 2015-08-19, 02:41   Link #123
lovetospoon73

Well, the couples will talk, the boys hang out as usual, while the girls ask each other about their relationship, with their dude friend
Old 2015-08-19, 06:58   Link #124
Glacium Frost
Rider Enthusiast

Quote:
I see. So you felt that there's not much in common between Irina,and Tatenashi.

What do you think it could happen if Ichika and Tatenashi were to meet Issei and Irina?
Not at first or second glances anyway.

Irina would try to get Ichika to understand that his childhood friends likes him, and would be embarrassed by Sarashiki's lack of shame (of sorts). Issei would love the 'sexy Onee-chan' and would try to encourage Ichika to make a move.

That's the humorous part of it anyway.

Ichika would ask how Issei managed to have so many girls around him and not end up hurt by them due to antics, Issei himself would offer advice of varying quality while wondering why the IS pilots act so...eh.
Old 2015-08-19, 14:47   Link #125
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Not at first or second glances anyway.

Irina would try to get Ichika to understand that his childhood friends likes him, and would be embarrassed by Sarashiki's lack of shame (of sorts). Issei would love the 'sexy Onee-chan' and would try to encourage Ichika to make a move.

That's the humorous part of it anyway.

Ichika would ask how Issei managed to have so many girls around him and not end up hurt by them due to antics, Issei himself would offer advice of varying quality while wondering why the IS pilots act so...eh.
Sounds like a good thing when those two pairs meet one another. We know that Issei's a hard worker.

In your opinion, how does Tatenashi feel when she lost to Irina (in both battle and romance) ?
Old 2015-08-19, 21:56   Link #126
Glacium Frost
Rider Enthusiast

Quote:
Sounds like a good thing when those two pairs meet one another. We know that Issei's a hard worker. In your opinion, how does Tatenashi feel when she lost to Irina (in both battle and romance) ?
'When she lose to Irina' not 'lost'.

Battle. Tate got her water to control but not quite sure how that'll fare against an Angel's powers. But she'll respect Irina at least. For all her boasting she knows she isn't top dog in the IS scene. Monsters like Chifuyu and her associates are much better than her in an IS battle.

Romance. She only fell in love with Ichika after he saved her during the World Purge, after that she's all shy and shit. Irina, before wants to join Issei's harem but can't due to falling but now that the risk is gone she's basically won. So...I'm not sure how Tate will feel, really.
Old 2015-08-19, 22:00   Link #127
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
'When she lose to Irina' not 'lost'.

Battle. Tate got her water to control but not quite sure how that'll fare against an Angel's powers. But she'll respect Irina at least. For all her boasting she knows she isn't top dog in the IS scene. Monsters like Chifuyu and her associates are much better than her in an IS battle.

Romance. She only fell in love with Ichika after he saved her during the World Purge, after that she's all shy and shit. Irina, before wants to join Issei's harem but can't due to falling but now that the risk is gone she's basically won. So...I'm not sure how Tate will feel, really.
I see. So that's how she'll react when Tatenashi lose to Irina. Good theory.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters