AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-14, 18:35   Link #1301
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdhaos View Post
信長に学べ! 俺の異世界生き残りライフ (Nobunaga ni Manabe! Ore no Isekai Ikinokori Life)

Link: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4165cd/

An interesting story that I found while looking for some new series to read, it's about and history otaku that died and then got the chance to reincarnate in another world along with some cheat abilities.

Spoiler for Summary of the first 2 chapters:
Sound interesting but please don't tell me the main heroine name is Guinevere, and that there is a dude name Lancelot cause if there are, then I can see where this is going.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 18:51   Link #1302
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdhaos View Post
信長に学べ! 俺の異世界生き残りライフ (Nobunaga ni Manabe! Ore no Isekai Ikinokori Life)

Link: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4165cd/

An interesting story that I found while looking for some new series to read, it's about and history otaku that died and then got the chance to reincarnate in another world along with some cheat abilities.

Spoiler for Summary of the first 2 chapters:
Very interesting. The MC who's from the East was sent to the West while his counterpart, from the West, would possibly be sent the East in a counterpart Earth ... Medieval and Sengoku Eras roughly happened at the same time, right?

Hope you could provide more chapter spoilers
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 22:25   Link #1303
u2L2rQ

can someone help me find the TL link of this web novel i just can't it.
モンスター娘ハーレムを作ろう! (Monster Harem wo Tsukurou!)
u2L2rQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 05:18   Link #1304
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
I think it's better to answer this question in the relevant thread, so here you go.

Top 20 novels on Syousetuka ni Narou
(ranked by points voted by readers on Narou. Measured in thousands)

1. 無職転生 - 異世界行ったら本気だす - Mushoku Tensei 270,167pt (Unemployed and reincarnated)
2. 謙虚、堅実をモットーに生きております! Kenkyo Kenjitsu o Motto ni ikitte orimasu! 197,086pt(I'm living with Humility and reliability as my motto!)
3. 異世界迷宮で奴隷ハーレムを Isekai Meikyuu de Dorei Harem 190,656pt (Slave Harem in alternate world dungeon)
The hell? Isekai Meikyuu ranks 3rd? Ridiculous... must be thanks to pervert readers... sex is the only saving grace of that novel... hell, there's not even romance, MC only bought slaves and banged them that very day... and for a novel with dungeon on it's title, the dungeons are boring as hell... it even went hiatus many times
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 08:11   Link #1305
BlazingKyogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
Very interesting. The MC who's from the East was sent to the West while his counterpart, from the West, would possibly be sent the East in a counterpart Earth ... Medieval and Sengoku Eras roughly happened at the same time, right?

A video game example of Medieval and Sengoku Era being together would be "Fire Emblem: If" right now.
BlazingKyogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 08:15   Link #1306
xzpwnz
(¬‿¬)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
The hell? Isekai Meikyuu ranks 3rd? Ridiculous... must be thanks to pervert readers... sex is the only saving grace of that novel... hell, there's not even romance, MC only bought slaves and banged them that very day... and for a novel with dungeon on it's title, the dungeons are boring as hell... it even went hiatus many times
I agree, one of the most boring I've ever read, ever
I can't believe I read it as far as I did way back
Protagonist literally makes like 10 round trips to and from the first dungeon to test his skills and make money to buy the first slave
xzpwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 08:56   Link #1307
darkdhaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Sound interesting but please don't tell me the main heroine name is Guinevere, and that there is a dude name Lancelot cause if there are, then I can see where this is going.
I haven't seen any Guinevere or a Lancelot in the story yet, thought there are some possible heroines:
Spoiler for Possible heroines:

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post

I don't believe that the real Arthur is gonna make another appereance. I think that the story is a lot like "Nobunaga Concerto", the main character takes the place of the lord and then everyone is surprised at how much he has changed (Arthur had a fame of being timid with a weak constitution, and now he became stronger and has a Nobunaga like personality) and see how the MC reforms his country.

About the spoilers, I'm not that good making summaries, but maybe I'll try to do some more chapters later.
darkdhaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 09:05   Link #1308
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzpwnz View Post
I agree, one of the most boring I've ever read, ever
I can't believe I read it as far as I did way back
Protagonist literally makes like 10 round trips to and from the first dungeon to test his skills and make money to buy the first slave
you're goddamn right, and the novel describes in details their daily lives.. every food they ever cooked (is this freaking gourmet novel?), how they heat the bath (the fuck?) by using magic ("water wall" then several "fireball") but because the bath is very big the MP is insufficient and MC need to warp to dungeon and using his Durandal's ability of "MP absorption" on monsters just to freaking heat the bath (this process always explained every times they heat the bath, god...), and how they beat each monster in each floor in each dungeon (nothing skipped and all dungeons are the same, only monsters arrangement is different, boooring)...... I wish they just skipped some of these details that nobody cares... funny thing is the story getting interesting when they are not dungeon conquering

lastly, the heroines are freaking dutch wives, they were bought from slave trader, brought home, and banged.... no reaction, no exception

How in the world this get rank 3... it's crazy...
Old 2015-04-15, 09:26   Link #1309
Breimoon

A question about this webnovel ending
Kyuukuetsu-hime wa Barairo no Yume wo Miru/ 吸血姫は薔薇色の夢をみる
Quote:
I-, who had suppose to died in an accident, awaken as my vampire princess character of “Eternal Horizon Online”. It turn out that I together with my entire pet, assets, and territory within the game had been transferred into a different word that similar with the game. When fighting around, to be honest, I was in a higher post than my followers who are stronger than me, I also have no choice but to reign as ‘me’ like in the game. Furthermore demon and beast of this world, even demi-human become to following me too, when I noticed I have established a huge empire. Also, trouble from the appearance of mysterious enemies are just endless…!
From what i get with GT of the ending
Spoiler for raw:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 10:05   Link #1310
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Yeah, it's probably the worst novel out of the top 50, or perhaps even top 100.

It pretty much lacks everything you would need to make an interesting read. Lacks any form of characterization, backdrops, conflict, action, catharsis, etc.

The entire story can be summed up by "everyday dude goes to dungeon, make food, then screws all his slave girls who has as much personality as a door knob before hitting the sack".
That's literally the whole novel.
Old 2015-04-15, 10:13   Link #1311
xzpwnz
(¬‿¬)

マヌケなFPSプレイヤーが異世界へ落ちた場合 (When a stupid FPS player falls to another world)

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4076cm/

I've only read up to chapter 5 for now, but it's been interesting so far
The protagonist is a player of a VRMMOFPS game who ends up falling off the map while playing in PvE mode, and ends up being transported to a fantasy world with his FPS system
Old 2015-04-15, 11:07   Link #1312
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzpwnz View Post
マヌケなFPSプレイヤーが異世界へ落ちた場合 (When a stupid FPS player falls to another world)

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4076cm/

I've only read up to chapter 5 for now, but it's been interesting so far
The protagonist is a player of a VRMMOFPS game who ends up falling off the map while playing in PvE mode, and ends up being transported to a fantasy world with his FPS system
I've been reading it every day actually.
He kinda turns into Batman. literally.
Old 2015-04-15, 11:13   Link #1313
cellgoondude

Holy. The amount of titles on the first page
Old 2015-04-15, 11:25   Link #1314
xzpwnz
(¬‿¬)

Quote:
I've been reading it every day actually.
He kinda turns into Batman. literally.
I was thinking how funny it'd be if he called himself Schwarz Powder when he gave his name in chapter 5, and then chapter 10 happens
Old 2015-04-15, 12:09   Link #1315
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

No, I mean, starting with chapter 62,
Spoiler:
Old 2015-04-15, 12:30   Link #1316
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
It's much more reasoable for Mushoku Tensei to be the undisputed number one.

but the fifth position is also rather an enigma since it's already walking into helpless fate[same as MKnR fate, the fallen rising star] after 100 chapter, but still ranked 5th? the world is really wide, isn't it?

Rank 7th, how can the story of BrokenMotoyasu less interesting than number 3 and 5 despite his "unique" personality?
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 12:48   Link #1317
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
It's much more reasoable for Mushoku Tensei to be the undisputed number one.

but the fifth position is also rather an enigma since it's already walking into helpless fate[same as MKnR fate, the fallen rising star] after 100 chapter, but still ranked 5th? the world is really wide, isn't it?

Rank 7th, how can the story of BrokenMotoyasu less interesting than number 3 and 5 despite his "unique" personality?
As for Tate Yuusha, many people still not consider Motoyasu as an MC (like me), those points must be still allotted for Nao-chan instead.

Arifureta can go down a bit more, but I can't accept number 3, in this case the world is not wide but crazy.....
Old 2015-04-15, 14:05   Link #1318
ChuckE
Provoker

I think this rankings are just fine.
I mean if base on the descriptions provided they basically represents the dreams of readers. What the want to fullfill.
What they want the most - the higher rating it has. If they write stories based on their desires it may explain why there are a lot of stories where "was nothing -> some event -> become center of the world" there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
but the fifth position is also rather an enigma since it's already walking into helpless fate[same as MKnR fate, the fallen rising star] after 100 chapter, but still ranked 5th?
What do you mean by that? Arifure is becoming worse? [Actually I dropped due to author's inability to develop characters but anyway]

And MKnR - is it Mahouka? I thought it's doing just fine

Last edited by ChuckE; 2015-04-15 at 14:16.
ChuckE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 22:09   Link #1319
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
And MKnR - is it Mahouka? I thought it's doing just fine
I'm not sure what he means either, perhaps he just doesn't like the direction it took.

Mahouka was the undisputed number 1 most popular novel in Narou until the author went professional and took down the web versions from the site. The reason why it's not ranked anymore isn't because it became less popular, it's because it simply doesn't exist anymore.

Mushoku Tensei started about a year after that incident and became the new number one.

And quite frankly, sorry to Mahouka fans but in my humble opinion, MT is a way better novel deserving of the throne.
Old 2015-04-15, 23:01   Link #1320
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
I'm not sure what he means either, perhaps he just doesn't like the direction it took.

Mahouka was the undisputed number 1 most popular novel in Narou until the author went professional and took down the web versions from the site. The reason why it's not ranked anymore isn't because it became less popular, it's because it simply doesn't exist anymore.

Mushoku Tensei started about a year after that incident and became the new number one.

And quite frankly, sorry to Mahouka fans but in my humble opinion, MT is a way better novel deserving of the throne.
and what made it is the "humane" factor that the author inserted in Rudeus, it's as if he is "alive" and not some of run-of-mill character moved like a doll by the author[this is the fatal weakness of MKnR]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
web novel