Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2015-01-18, 11:31   Link #21
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan3242 View Post
hmm so like a roleplay? i can dig that

as for the quest giver, i think its no one, shirou did say to colect the material for it, so i think someone can actually just craft the magic bag.
But in season 1 they talked about that very quest and they expressed a concern that if the NPC that gives that quest died, nobody would ever be able to complete it anymore and the magic bag could never be obtained again.

Old 2015-01-18, 14:40   Link #22
Kafriel
Senior Guest

From what I understood, Shiroe is the "quest giver" himself. What he basically asked was that the party deliver him the small wyvern materials necessary to craft the bag...and this is where it differs from an actual quest, i.e. the players will try to make a quest item. Of course, this is normally impossible, but so are many of the things that have already taken place since the Apocalypse.

...or maybe I'm completely off mark, in which case you may ignore this comment
Old 2015-01-18, 16:22   Link #23
The Green One

Shiroe isn't the quest giver himself, he just told the junior members what the items are and how to get them. It's up to them to collect them and bring them to the npc to make it. It's basically their graduation from noobhood into the mid level tier since they've reached the minimum level to do the quest. It's their first chance to be self sufficient and a chance to get to spread their wings on their own.
Old 2015-01-18, 17:29   Link #24
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

It was mostly a set up episode but it was fun to see the interactions between the youngers members of LH and the grown up.
Old 2015-01-19, 01:03   Link #25
Ickarium

My guess is it's the Miral Lake guy who will officially give them magic bags. He seems the go to guy for that stuff and he knew the ingredients when Shiroe talked to him.
Old 2015-01-19, 02:58   Link #26
Yan3242

since elder tale keep evolving, i think the way you "handle" a quest become a bit abstract, maybe npc or even player with really high crafting skill can make one if they have the material, or shirou just simply "make" a scroll that able to craft the bag if the material is present. (you know, typical F2P mmo where you simply double click the "scroll" with material in your inventory and voila crafting success"

my take about the magic bag quest is that, the quest is always in your log ever since you log in the game.

so its like when you enter an mmo for the 1st time, you already have a bunch of quest like "kill the demon lord" "craft magic bag" "apply arena match" "friendlist with 10 people" and so on, and it didnt tell you on where or how to do it, just the objective.

just like in real life, you're not suppose to get a travel passport the moment you are born for example, you can do it at anytime or you can just ignore it forever if you want, which you can.

*edit: speaking of F2P mmo, i think elder tale game has taken on a whole new level about F2P mmo since generally they are free to play the game

Last edited by Yan3242; 2015-01-19 at 03:01. Reason: add another sentence
Old 2015-01-20, 16:52   Link #27
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

the rookies are actually my least favorite character in Log Horizon
since they have done a decent job in showing the rookie's preparation.. I hope at least they could deliver the arc like what they did at Akatsuki's arc

it is really fun to see all seniors are worrying over their kouhai (including Akatsuki)
let's pray for their safety
Closed Thread