4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-11-08, 14:20   Link #21
Death Usagi
Banned

I really doubt Bellri can go back anymore considering even his mother will be visiting him ._.

More like if he went back, I don't think he can go around clean considering he killed his own allies...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 15:21   Link #22
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Actually, I'm pretty sure Bellri spying on the ship is only a secondary reason and that he's primarily after the girl.

But even so, that's the problem though. Does Bellri consider spying on enemy forces worth the risk of killing his own friends? I doubt many people would say so and would definitely require some elaboration on Bellri's perspective. But unfortunately we don't get anything and the episode itself (other than the recap) essentially pretends that nothing happened.
He doesn't know they are his own friends though. He doesn't know Capital Army has been taking resources and men from the Capital Guard. The only hint he had was Dellesen's voice right before he bit it. In his mind Capital Army is still something that should not exist.
Old 2014-11-08, 15:30   Link #23
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

That one hint was enough to shake him up considerably. Even if he isn't 100% sure, at the very least he strongly believes that the people he is fighting could be his friends. And that definitely ought to be enough to trigger some introspection. The point remains that he's taking the risk of killing his own friends. The fact that he's not sure about who is fighting should, if anything, worry him even more.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 15:33   Link #24
Dr. Dahm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Yes. I've liked him from the beginning but gods this episode. He can sweet talk me with those "pertty eyes" (Yes, I do mean pertty. xD) anyday. I can't help but think he'd be a better gigolo then a pilot He goes around calling himself a genius, and yet gets beat by just about every named character. He still goes around calling Bellri boy, and then spends the first part of this episode sweet talking Rairaya into piloting the G-Self. I can't help but to enjoy all his antics.

Also those eye catches. Sunrise should just do a Gundam Dancing with the UC Stars type show.
Sunrise actually is doing a dancing show this season believe it or not called Tribe Cool Crew. Sadly no dancing Gundams.
Dr. Dahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 17:05   Link #25
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
That one hint was enough to shake him up considerably. Even if he isn't 100% sure, at the very least he strongly believes that the people he is fighting could be his friends. And that definitely ought to be enough to trigger some introspection. The point remains that he's taking the risk of killing his own friends. The fact that he's not sure about who is fighting should, if anything, worry him even more.
The thing about Tomino's characters is that they don't get stuck getting depressed and flashbacks of every little bad thing that happens to them. Its obvious Bellri was affected by that doubt from the end of last episode. And this episode we see him deliberately looking to disable the enemy suits rather than go for the kill.
Old 2014-11-08, 17:51   Link #26
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
The thing about Tomino's characters is that they don't get stuck getting depressed and flashbacks of every little bad thing that happens to them.
Oh wow. I don't even know where to begin with that one...

Quote:
Its obvious Bellri was affected by that doubt from the end of last episode. And this episode we see him deliberately looking to disable the enemy suits rather than go for the kill.
Actually he's been doing that since he killed Cahill.
Old 2014-11-08, 19:59   Link #27
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dahm View Post
Sunrise actually is doing a dancing show this season believe it or not called Tribe Cool Crew. Sadly no dancing Gundams.
Yeah, I'm actually watching that. But who doesn't want to see Amaro Ray and Char face off on the dance floor.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-08, 21:13   Link #28
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Actually he's been doing that since he killed Cahill.
Sure worked well for Dellensen.
Old 2014-11-09, 04:31   Link #29
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

It sure did...

Doesn't change the fact that he's been trying to disable enemy suits rather than kill, before he was forced to killed Dell (He was also forced to kill Cahill too). He will undoubtedly be forced to kill plenty of other people too (You think Bellri has Jesus-ified after only 6 episodes?) but that won't stop him from trying to disable enemy suits.
Old 2014-11-11, 10:38   Link #30
janipani

I just started to watch this. Seems that everything is like it should be in Gundam-verse, toy robots stay in IR-world, the princess has a perfect hip/waist ratio and lots of mysterious things are going on. What else can you ask for. Quality in general seems to be at least on WING level. I like.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-12, 21:47   Link #31
s07195
However,

Haven't watched the episode yet so I'll try not to spoil myself here, but did last week have no episode?
Old 2014-11-12, 22:51   Link #32
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

^ IIRC there's an episode last week. It's episode 6.

Anyway, dat mother laugh at the hippo head . You certainly won't get this kind of antic in other shows. And of all things to worry about, Bellri's mother is worried about not bringing his son's favorite food? Also, she should get an oscar for her acting.
Old 2014-11-18, 20:31   Link #33
s07195
However,

Wait, so Bellri's mother was laughing at the hippo head? I didn't actually realize and thought it kind of odd.