3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-10-17, 19:37   Link #121
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
In terms of OP, I think Try has one that can go head to head with the previous seasons OPs. Not sure if using the song first in that intro for the Build Burning Gundam played a role, but it is pretty strong in my view. I think it had to jump around a little because it's for a main trio with their own gunpla rather than just Reiji and Sei.

The ED I think is alright. It's not amazing, but it's not bad. At least it has some chance to grow on me.

While I really like the GM Cardigan, I'm going to give the next unit for her a chance. It's a bit hard to believe that thing can be badass, but who knows. With Fumina piloting it maybe she can make that thing pretty cool.
Old 2014-10-17, 20:26   Link #122
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I actually think the OP is really good. It has very nice beat and quite catchy. I sure as hell like it more than the the first season’s OPs (I think OP1 is good & OP2 only “meh” if not for the animation). The ED is ok. I think they intentionally make it not to stand out and just be a good relaxing moment and the song itself is nowhere near terrible. So, it did its job well imo.

Anyway, props to those who have guessed that the kamakiri guy wil use Enact-Agrissa before the series started. It’s a bull’s eye guess .

As for GM cardigans, it's a good model, but I'm one who prefer to see an SD Gundam kicking ass in a non-kiddy show alongside other "normal" MSs because you can't get that anywhere else than this series (except games, maybe). So, hell yeah for Winning Gundam!

Note: I'm also glad that Hydra Gundam (or its upper part, at least) finally got animated outside of games. Love that Gundam.
Old 2014-10-18, 10:06   Link #123
tsunade666

best of the season. its so based I thought they will ship yuu and Hoshino with the flower field background when Yuu was running away from the promise but no. they throw a wrench at it in the name of best girl mirai. yuu becoming captivated by her over 9999 beauty. Which ended up him as a 3rd member of the Try group.
Old 2014-10-19, 08:05   Link #124
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
I feel the same way. I like the OP but it is not as good as the first OP for build fighters was.
S1 OP1 >> S2 OP1 >> S1 OP2 imo.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 09:58   Link #125
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by liemtodaisu View Post
Hoshino and Sekai is already a lock-on for sure for some obvious reason. Kinda get tired of childhood friend cliche for a while now so this is good change of pace .
It's easy to like those two interacting. Very similar in terms of their energetic personalities Seems like whatever focus they get together will be pretty fun to watch.
Old 2014-10-19, 11:18   Link #126
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Just waiting for Sei to make an appearance, probably gonna be like GBF season 1 when Sei's dad made an appearance.
Old 2014-10-19, 12:21   Link #127
kuroihikari2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
It's easy to like those two interacting. Very similar in terms of their energetic personalities Seems like whatever focus they get together will be pretty fun to watch.
Yeah. I can't buy shipping them yet, but the end of episode 2 was a teaser of them being awesome partners-in-crime. I like them together that way.
kuroihikari2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-19, 13:38   Link #128
desrtsku
Nympholept

Not-Reiji's sister is quite something. I wonder who these guys really are and why they are so good looking ... I mean, so mysterious.
Old 2014-10-20, 05:52   Link #129
pampz21
ShipCore

Yuu is a liar; he told the hydra gundam owner that he's the disciple of the former WGB champ but in reality Sei is only a builder not the strongest fighter.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 06:22   Link #130
Yesman
PMS Avenger

I hope the show establishes characters' piloting skill in the next episode.
In the first season's 3rd episode, we had:
1) Reiji beating experienced veterans, while in a Ball.(proving wrong Ral's claim of Reiji relying on Build Strike's performance earlier on the episode)
2) Ricardo takes down 5 mobile suits in motion, with only 2 shots.
3) Tatsuya shoots down a ZAKU's rifle scope, with all 3 shots hitting the scope perfectly, while using a handgun, doing all of that upside-down.
Yesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 06:28   Link #131
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Yuu is a liar; he told the hydra gundam owner that he's the disciple of the former WGB champ but in reality Sei is only a builder not the strongest fighter.
1. Sei was shown to be on par with Reiji by the end.
2. Even if he hadn't been, Sei would still be a former champ. No lie there.
3. Unless we watched different subs, Yuu's opponent asked if Yuu had really been taught how to build by the former champ.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 09:02   Link #132
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesman View Post
I hope the show establishes characters' piloting skill in the next episode.
In the first season's 3rd episode, we had:
1) Reiji beating experienced veterans, while in a Ball.(proving wrong Ral's claim of Reiji relying on Build Strike's performance earlier on the episode)
2) Ricardo takes down 5 mobile suits in motion, with only 2 shots.
3) Tatsuya shoots down a ZAKU's rifle scope, with all 3 shots hitting the scope perfectly, while using a handgun, doing all of that upside-down.
If various twitters are to be believed, certainly the new cast would be less powerful (relative speaking)

Because TRY have it's scope reduced to Japan