3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-10-13, 22:10   Link #81
Pablete
Banned

After watching Leeroy vídeo... at least he didn't do it in purpose.

When I played Knight I have an event where I joined the party. My role was ranged attacks while the front line had strong tanks and the healers well on position(magicians).

Shit happened and half of them logged out suddenly.
.... only one of them justification could be proven as he was on area that suffered a blackout.

The others were just idiots who were invited because of their level and the one. who invited them didn't know they were playing from a cyber....

;___;
Old 2014-10-14, 02:23   Link #82
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
She must be freaking saint to be putting up with him.
If we are taking at face value Tetra speech, she is the one in charge in their couple.
Old 2014-10-14, 05:02   Link #83
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Think about it. If Demikas is a bad boy, the wife will force him to eat tasteless food. I guess that's how she had him under her thumb.
Old 2014-10-15, 14:54   Link #84
kukuru

FYI, no consumer, or professional grade voice changer has been proven effective in changing a male to a female or vice versa, unless their natural voice is so close to the other sex already.

You can have post process on an audio clip that a professional can change minute details with, but real time voice changing is near impossible for most people currently.

In a drawn out conversation, it becomes immediately obvious that vocal quality is suspect when using voice changers, and Elder Tales makes voice chat mandatory (I guess like Destiny like).

A girl is a girl unless...they are so effeminate they're close to to a girl already enough to fake it. AKA the classic trap.
Old 2014-10-15, 15:29   Link #85
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

^ Reading this, I remember how Kirito in SAO GGO tried to sound like a girl which is a total failure for my ears. Rather than sound like a female, he sounds more like a poor okama or transvestite . All those players who got deceived by him must be made complete idiots by the plot just like how, in Superman comics & movies, no one realize the similarity between Superman & Clark Kent’s faces.
Old 2014-10-15, 18:11   Link #86
QS_Bilal
Gravemind

Demikas should be banned from marriage (or any happiness for that matter).. that alpha-dominating dick-bag !
Old 2014-10-15, 20:35   Link #87
Tenzen12

He is appearently dominated one though...
Old 2014-10-16, 02:08   Link #88
kukuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
^ Reading this, I remember how Kirito in SAO GGO tried to sound like a girl which is a total failure for my ears. Rather than sound like a female, he sounds more like a poor okama or transvestite . All those players who got deceived by him must be made complete idiots by the plot just like how, in Superman comics & movies, no one realize the similarity between Superman & Clark Kent’s faces.
In kirito's defense, anime aside, they are diving via neural link, aka a direct brain response that bypasses the vocal cords.

I suppose with technology so advance he really could have been a girl voice...if the game allowed it.

In log hozion we are somewhat given to the idea that they are retaining their human side attributes super imposed onto their characters.

A trap is quite possible, but normal people probably can't be turned into traps. (of course those of us novel readers aren't fool by such obvious traps)
Old 2014-10-16, 03:03   Link #89
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
He is appearently dominated one though...
I can imagine the lander noblewoman going "How many times do I have to tell you, you PUT THE SEAT BACK DOWN after using the toilet!! And when you're lost, you ASK FOR DIRECTIONS!"
Old 2014-10-16, 03:16   Link #90
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukuru View Post
In a drawn out conversation, it becomes immediately obvious that vocal quality is suspect when using voice changers, and Elder Tales makes voice chat mandatory (I guess like Destiny like).
Actually voice chat is optional in Elder Tales, just like most existing MMOs in our market. That's why Akatsuki could keep her real gender a secret before the Catastrophe; she's one of those people who preferred typing her comments instead.

Signature by liro
Old 2014-10-16, 15:25   Link #91
BigFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I'm surprised to find out Akitsuki is a noob. In that she has little to no raid experience.
Not really. She was guildless dedicated Role Playing player. Thus her chance of getting into high level content is quit small. Neither Shiroe and Naotsugu belong to any guild at apocalypse, but their association with DTP and reputation from completing those high end content proceeds them and they already have the high end gears already.
Old 2014-10-16, 15:27   Link #92
BigFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
After watching Leeroy vídeo... at least he didn't do it in purpose.

When I played Knight I have an event where I joined the party. My role was ranged attacks while the front line had strong tanks and the healers well on position(magicians).

Shit happened and half of them logged out suddenly.
.... only one of them justification could be proven as he was on area that suffered a blackout.

The others were just idiots who were invited because of their level and the one. who invited them didn't know they were playing from a cyber....

;___;
It was actually a re-enactment of an real wipe. They thought it so funny when it happened the first time that they went and scripted the event.

With the recent patch 6.0.2, the halberd Leeroy wears is currently unavailable.

Last edited by BigFire; 2014-10-16 at 15:28. Reason: additional detail.
Closed Thread