Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-24, 11:59   Link #1
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Chapter 405 discussion [Spoilers]

Heavy fighting this chapter. Showdown between Franky and Fukuro.

Fukuro is lying outside looking quite pissed. Frank and Chopper talk for a bit and Franky shows two shoulder-cannons (chopper sprakle eyes). Fukuro charges and Franky scares him away while firing his shoulder-cannons. Franky loses fukuro for a minute but Chopper finds him and gives him a good punch in the gut. Franky does some sort of spin attack and Fukuro and Franky both fall of the ledge into the sea. Chopper looks behing him and suddenly the hair-guy is there! Franky tries his best to not fall into the big hole under Enies Lobby. fukuro uses soru to get away and punches Franky into the sea. Franky jumps up and takes a few shots at Fukuro but he deformes and dodges the shots. Franky flies over and punches but misses. Fukuro gives Franky a big punch and franky flies towards the big hole under Enies Lobby. Fukuro thinks he got away but Franky uses his grappling arm and catches on to Fukuro. Both slowly decend into the hole. Fukuro freaks out and chapter end with Franky looking damn cool.
Old 2006-03-24, 15:34   Link #2
yamato_D
Nazo no Tenshi

they both claim that they figured out a way finish the other in one blow. kinda interesting. but the chapter overall was alright. i kinda don't like fukurou. i hope franky beats him into submission by the next chapter, cause i've had my fill of the oversized punching bag. i wanna see the calipha/nami fight next.
Old 2006-03-24, 17:03   Link #3
Tsukishirou

Oh! Fights are getting interesting, I was thinking it was kinda boring when they switch the Zoro/Usoppu fight- And Fukurou finally is using his powers as he should be.
Old 2006-03-24, 18:29   Link #4
Dual247

"chaser bullets"

yeah, i feel like this battle is starting to get a little weak as well. i dunno why, but once they hit the outside with the waterfall and everything, i got bored but it does sound like the next time we seem them trade attacks, that'll be all she wrote.

besides luffy's gear confrontation with lucchi, i as well am looking forwrd to nami/kalifa battle the most, at least from the matchups that are in place right now. originally, i would've gone with either sanji/kalifa or zoro/kaku. but since neither of those look like it'll happen, i wanna see a chick fight

overall, this chapter does seem pretty tame. i guess that's to be expected since the last few weeks, we've been treated to A-materials by oda such as chibi luffy and drink-powered franky (veggie and tea ). those were absolute gold.
Old 2006-03-28, 04:53   Link #5
animedow

Send a message via ICQ to animedow Send a message via MSN to animedow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dual247
overall, this chapter does seem pretty tame. i guess that's to be expected since the last few weeks, we've been treated to A-materials by oda such as chibi luffy and drink-powered franky (veggie and tea ). those were absolute gold.

You forgot about Kaku being a giraffe
Now that was the craziest thing in one piece EVER
Old 2006-03-28, 17:56   Link #6
Dual247

Quote:
Originally Posted by animedow
You forgot about Kaku being a giraffe
Now that was the craziest thing in one piece EVER
no doubt. i mean a giraffe for a character who looked like a deadly assasin? whod've thunk completely hilarious and surprising. that red herring w/ the banana DF was brilliant on oda's part. caught everyone off guard. if anyone said they knew it was gonna be a giraffe is lying out their ass.
Old 2006-03-28, 19:04   Link #7
Sinned

I knew that Kaku's DF was a giraffe giraffe fruit!

What exactly is Fukuro's DF power? Something to do with the zipper I suppose...
Old 2006-03-28, 19:51   Link #8
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

He doesn't have one, else he would have been paralysed in the sea when they fell in. He looks that stupid WITHOUT the benefit of a devil fruit.
Closed Thread