AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Mahouka

Notices

Old 2014-04-29, 15:53   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Mahouka - Voice Actor Appreciation & Discussion

The purpose of this thread is to discuss, critique and idolize the Voice Actor cast of Mahouka. Please remember that the discussion should center on their performances as professional voice actors and not on the show content (which can be discussed in the various Episode threads). Please remember this simple rule when critiquing a VA's performance or reading another forum member's critique:
  • Don't take it personally.
    In other words, you’re free to disagree with another person’s opinion, but don’t flame them if they offer a well written and well thought out analysis that differs from your own opinion. Keep it civil.

• Voice Actors are human.
    Yes, it’s true. They’re human. Therefore, don’t just indiscriminately rip them and their work apart as if they’re inorganic objects. You don’t have to praise them non-stop, but be thoughtful in your criticism.
This thread might duplicate some discussion in the Episode threads, but it can also serve to demystify various VA roles, disseminate VA information (VA Bios, VA photos, etc) and provide cast information of various types as well as discussion about performances.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 07:00   Link #2
pampz21
ShipCore

Not very fond of the VA only one I really like thus far are Kirihara and Tatsuya....well I guess I cant leave out Erika even though Iam slightly disappointed.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 21:49   Link #3
rladls716

To me Erika voice is just right to me.
This Ono character's voice is the only problem for me so far.
Mibu Sayaka's voice is satisfying for me.
All other voice is overall average to me.
rladls716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-15, 15:37   Link #4
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

It lacks something. It lacks passion or something like that. When I watch the anime, I find it kind of "cold". And the VA aren't exempt of faults in this case. I was expecting something else.
Old 2014-05-16, 17:33   Link #5
Rava

I'm finding that I do like Tatsuya's VA, especially his 'WTF' noise/reaction whenever people do things he doesn't expect.

I would have expected it to be the VA who did Kirihara, although I'm not sure I would like that voice being as emotionless as possible.

Mayumi is hard to say with JUST the anime, but with her Yoku Wakaru Mahouka episode, I think that short really illustrated her personality really well.
Rava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-24, 09:24   Link #6
zerozeronine

I wish they used Kirino's VA for Miyuki,Ayase's VA for Mayumi and Kuruneko's VA for Honoka,that would be real funny
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-24, 09:28   Link #7
Kakurin
大佐

Well, right now it's Ayase's as Miyuki and Kuroneko's as Mayumi. Jokes aside, Taketatsu Ayana, loved her Kirino, but as Miyuki she would have been severely miscast.