AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Old 2012-08-23, 13:16   Link #1
Diveman

What happened to Elemental Gelade: Aozora no senki?

I remember that I used to be really into elemental Gelade (the anime) then I read the manga until its last volume and chapter. Then I started with Aozora it hasnt been updated since 2008? at least the translated version. Does anyone knows if it got axed or for some weird reason none has translated it? is it still going?

EDI:T uhm I know this kinda should go in the manga section so if you think it should be moved please do so. Thanks.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-23, 13:31   Link #2
SirAidan
yourSavior and 救済者

I would like to know too.

It was a great show!
Old 2013-09-08, 09:11   Link #3
moichispa
Endless witch

As far as I know the manga has like 7 volumes so far (last published in 2010) but the translations are very slow.It has been licensed in Taiwan and Spain but I think it has not been licensed in any English speaking country.Personally I like more the spinoff than the original as it is quite interesting in the most recent volumes.

But I think it may be on hold right now. I wonder if somebody has more information about this.
Old 2013-12-17, 01:47   Link #4
OverSeer
Inactive Member

alright, ill be the one to ask. Does this manga have Cou and Ren? or does this take place before them? or way after them? or maybe its not even related at all to the anime serious EREMENTAR GERAD
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 13:14   Link #5
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
alright, ill be the one to ask. Does this manga have Cou and Ren? or does this take place before them? or way after them? or maybe its not even related at all to the anime serious EREMENTAR GERAD
Yes, Cou and Ren are mentioned. Characters from the original show up and help the protagonists. From their stories, apparently something happened to Cou and Ren and there is a very quiet sub-plot with the secondary characters as they try to help the protagonists and find Cou+Ren. I think in the end the main characters will team up/ come across the missing couple...

Problem is that its soooooo sloooooow to uuuuupdaaaaaaate. GAH!
Old 2014-04-29, 21:38   Link #6
Diveman

I was wondering because IIRC the author said they were gonna do a yellow and a green spin-off after Flag of the blue sky but I have no idea if the series ended, still going or if it's gonna continue eventually
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote