AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-12-04, 00:57   Link #801
Dr. Casey

Huh... I haven't read most of the thread, but judging by the last few pages this anime seems pretty hated (Or at least it had become that way by the end). Oh well. I learned about Ookami Kakushi a few weeks ago because I'm a big fan of Ryuukishi07 and was excited to hear that I'd missed an anime adaptation of a story he wrote (I would definitely have checked it out whenever it first aired, but I didn't watch anime on a seasonal basis until Fall 2010). I personally enjoyed the series a lot. I liked Jouga's small town charm and was fond of pretty much the entire cast; Isuzu's probably my favorite character, but I liked Hiro and Mana a lot also. I know this will be a series I'll always have a soft spot for.

The way the climax was in the next-to-last episode before having an omake-style finale was interesting. I thought Nemuru's deadly serious spiel about the differences between 'research' and 'search' was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in an anime. I thought she was actually making a legitimate point at first instead of just rambling about nothing. I kept laughing on and off through the rest of the episode thanks to that. Speaking of Nemuru, a lot of the best moments in the anime were thanks to her. Her moaning over Hiro's scent and talking about how much she wanted him in episode 9 was pretty sexy.

Anyway, A+ show, 10/10, would watch again.
Dr. Casey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 16:19   Link #802
Gotta watch 'em all

Location: In a way too small country, so don't even bother :/
Wow, this thread hasn't been very active recently so not many people will see this, but I was just wondering, does anyone know where I could download or at least read the Light novel of Ookami Kakushi - Ōkami Kakushi Miyako Wasure-hen?

I've already discovered that there are 3 volumes and that on wikipedia it says it has been completed, but I really cannot find it anywhere and I even searched very diligently. There are no problems with the anime itself or the 2 ongoing manga's cuz' those are very easy to find but as I said, that is really not the case with the novel

I'd really like to have/read it and add it to my collection of Ookami Kakushi cuz' I'm quite interested in the novel to see if it follows the anime closely or not, I'd prefer not cuz' that would kinda ruin the fun a little bit...
Well anyway, if anyone has it or knows where to get it, I'd appreciate it
Thanks in advance.
Gotta watch 'em all is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horror