3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.81%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-05-29, 05:33   Link #221
richardtengcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Too be fair.... Mikasa's face seeing Eren alive is one of the best scenes this season... full of emotions....
Personally i feel the most impactful scenes so far is Eren mother dying moment. Almost made me shed manly tears.
richardtengcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 05:33   Link #222
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Hahaha...some people here complain about Titan don't have a dick....hahaha, can you imagine a fighting scene of two naked Titan if their genital still there? Or some of the chase scene?...I even imagine a scene where our cast got slapped by....you know...what a bad way to die...
It would freak the people out even more when they have thier dongs shaking around. And maybe could be as well use as a weapon.

But nah, I think that would make the titans look more hilarious than creepy with their dicks shaking.

PS: Though... I'm willing to bet that H-doujin artists would dare to add that on titans...
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 05:37   Link #223
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardtengcy View Post
Personally i feel the most impactful scenes so far is Eren mother dying moment. Almost made me shed manly tears.
Well.... it's too brutal...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 06:22   Link #224
whitecloud

Yeah....H doujin...instead of eating they use their wang to...All the idea...
Old 2013-05-29, 06:23   Link #225
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
That's gross..... no vanilla....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 07:58   Link #226
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
PS: Though... I'm willing to bet that H-doujin artists would dare to add that on titans...
ColossalxArmored
I'd be surprised if there wasn't already one.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 09:18   Link #227
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Yeah....H doujin...instead of eating they use their wang to...All the idea...
Yep. Wank the bangers...

@Jan-Poo
Sure they'll come up with some wacky ideas like that when it comes to adding the genital part on titans, even if titans are unisex being...
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 07:14   Link #228
Sixth
Hu Tao

The background music that played during the scene where Eren Titan killed the Titan that killed Thomas was soooooo awesome and epic.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 07:06   Link #229
Folenfant
Banned

For an already strong series I feel this Defense at Trost arc has been the most exciting. Have to agree with people that the raw emotion of Mikasa's reunion with Eren was really well done as was his sudden reemergence. Eren is strong as fuck now (on a level that may even surpass Mikasa) if he can continue to utilize Titans the way he just did, but the drawback seems to be that those Titans cannot heal damage the way others do and thus burn out. How he would fare in a longer battle or one against that huge armored Titan remains to be seen. Also Armin shows what a quick calm thinker he is and he may not be as strong as Mikasa, Annie and Connie etc. but his ability to Macguyver the team out of situations could arguably prove even more valuable than their willpower in the long run. Potato Girl is the teams dead weight for sure and one has to wonder how they can realistically allow her to continue to serve as Mikasa can't keep bailing her out forever even though she doesn't seem to mind that much as it's simply not feasible. Other developments involve Jean pondering whether he's cut out for command and the continuing mystery of just what exactly the Titans are and how someone like Eren can appear to be eaten by one and somehow yet somehow take over and power it up. From the looks of it the deviant Titans might all be the result of situations like Eren's and perhaps their unique deviancy reflects the mindset and experiences of the host...or is that the parasite?

That brings us too today where I eagerly await the next episode of this arc and what developments it will bring. Wonder how long it's going to last and whether the series can again up the ante with whatever comes next.
Folenfant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 07:15   Link #230
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folenfant View Post
Potato Girl is the teams dead weight for sure and one has to wonder how they can realistically allow her to continue to serve as Mikasa can't keep bailing her out forever even though she doesn't seem to mind that much as it's simply not feasible.
^while Sasha and Connie aren't as good as Mikasa, Annie, Ryner, Jean, etc, they are still two of the best fighters of the rookies, and far above the nameless mob soldiers.
Old 2013-05-31, 08:24   Link #231
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I'm not sure Jean is all that much better in combat ability, either... Though yeah, at least he did get his titan.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 15:47   Link #232
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I don't think we should be too hard on Sasha for not making that kill. The instructor even said her mentality made her unsuitable for organised attacks (paraphrasing). And we've already seen her save one life so she's definitely proved her worth imo. She just needs to be used in the right way.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 15:51   Link #233
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I don't think we should be too hard on Sasha for not making that kill. The instructor even said her mentality made her unsuitable for organised attacks (paraphrasing). And we've already seen her save one life so she's definitely proved her worth imo. She just needs to be used in the right way.
That wasn't a coordination problem, though. Her cut just wasn't deep enough. Then again, they're trained to use the 3DMG to help with that.
Old 2013-05-31, 16:27   Link #234
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

When Sasha saved Nameless-kun Number 2 from falling off the wall in an spectacular fashion everyone was praised her....then the moment she makes one mistake and fails to make a cut deep enough without a 3D gear, people jump on her calling her deadweight and whatnot.

Yea...ok.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 21:44   Link #235
JamJackEvo

Double standards, I guess.

Do good, you're praised.

Do bad, you're forever damned.
JamJackEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-01, 04:06   Link #236
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

BTW, why was Marco on the lift instead of Sasha? He's 7th, Sasha's 9th.
Old 2013-06-01, 04:12   Link #237
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
BTW, why was Marco on the lift instead of Sasha? He's 7th, Sasha's 9th.
The top ten ranking is overall score.
There are people who are physically more capable than those above them.

Marco is a capable soldier specializing in observation of situation, whereas Connie and Sasha are both not very smart, but physically fit.
Old 2013-06-01, 04:14   Link #238
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Armin mentioned about having "Best physical aptitude", Connie is not that smart and Sasha with her quirk probably reduced their overall mark significantly
Old 2013-06-05, 18:00   Link #239
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just wanna point out that Eren is a medieval Eva unit. XD
Excellent episode. Kick the baby titans!
Old 2013-10-23, 00:48   Link #240
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Hearing the HeartBeat. Battle of Trost - Part 4

The eighth episode marks the milestone point to the Battle of Trost story arc.

I was witness to both Armin and Jean's maturation in both skills and character development throughout the course of the battlefield. Last episode it was Mikasa, and for this one Armin and Jean became the relunctant heroes.

I guess to understand why Jean is likeable to me. He asseses the situation with a down to earth approach; he isn't a romanticist dreamer. Such contrivances in the hell of a world in which they are living can cost them their lives.

Meanwhile, we get to a detailed display of Armin as the intellectual planner. If Jean becomes the leader reeling from survivor's guilt because the lives he relunctantly put under his care are passing away before his own eyes, then Armin's the planner feeling guilty for putting the weight on the lives of his fellow soldiers.
What it has to be understood is that hell situations require to take drastic solutions with whatever is available and within reach. The use of the rogue Titan to keep at bay the other Titans roaming outside the building might have sounded such a suicide and crazy idea for Jean at first, but everyone took that bet and paid off to their favor.

Now for the revelation which became the pivotal milestone of this arc....
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote