5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 12.20%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-09-07, 04:50   Link #41
Qikz

Gasper no... how could it be... How could something so cute be... a trap. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Infact, oh well whatever. It's an anime, a trap is fien too.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 17:01   Link #42
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It should be criminal for a boy to be this cute.
Old 2013-09-08, 23:49   Link #43
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

You know what's more creepy about Gasper is that whenever I looked at him he reminds me of myself when I was the age of three or four-years-old, and I had a similar hairstyle like his.

When my maternal grandmother saw me with such a hairstyle she immediately screamed at my mother telling her, "GO AND CUT OFF HIS HAIR!! HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!! My mother immediately complied, and cut off my hair short just like the rest of other little boys'.

I know this because my mother told me that family anecdote when I was a very older child, plus I saw through many times my family albums' pictures a particular photo of myself around that tender age showing me having that girly-like, haircut.

The only difference with Gapser is that ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY NEVER EVER I was a trap (or developed such thing as cross-dressing) in my entire childhood (and in my entire life either).
If I did, my mother would have beaten the s*** out of me, my grandmother would have forever, ever stopped addressing a word to my mother, my aunts would have definitely spread rumors and gossiping behind my mother's back, and not forgetting that boys in elementary would have mercilessly teased, bullied, and crushed me to no end; and, most likely, most girls back in elementary school would have found me either creepy or funny in the context of mocking me.

Last edited by Guido; 2013-09-09 at 00:05.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 16:23   Link #44
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
You know what's more creepy about Gasper is that whenever I looked at him he reminds me of myself when I was the age of three or four-years-old, and I had a similar hairstyle like his.

When my maternal grandmother saw me with such a hairstyle she immediately screamed at my mother telling her, "GO AND CUT OFF HIS HAIR!! HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!! My mother immediately complied, and cut off my hair short just like the rest of other little boys'.

I know this because my mother told me that family anecdote when I was a very older child, plus I saw through many times my family albums' pictures a particular photo of myself around that tender age showing me having that girly-like, haircut.

The only difference with Gapser is that ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY NEVER EVER I was a trap (or developed such thing as cross-dressing) in my entire childhood (and in my entire life either).
If I did, my mother would have beaten the s*** out of me, my grandmother would have forever, ever stopped addressing a word to my mother, my aunts would have definitely spread rumors and gossiping behind my mother's back, and not forgetting that boys in elementary would have mercilessly teased, bullied, and crushed me to no end; and, most likely, most girls back in elementary school would have found me either creepy or funny in the context of mocking me.
Sooooo your saying you are half vampire and your able to stop time? :P
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 16:35   Link #45
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

@Guido

I can get you a paper bag with eyeholes in them if it'll make you feel better.
Old 2013-09-09, 17:40   Link #46
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Artwork was horrible this episode. Guess they're saving the budget for the last episodes.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote