scorpio516

Cleavage of the gods vs. Jiggly
Old 2006-01-01, 03:52   Link #22
grss1982

Ichigo vs. Byakuya, Episode 58 and 59.
Old 2006-01-01, 06:14   Link #23
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

another good one involving Kenpachi Vs Tousen and his pussy-ass bankai...he got treated...it was funny how he was really snobby.....then Kenpachi tears him up......just another demontration of how crazy he is...i liked how how taunted him by graving Tousen's Zanpakutou and telling him that he could see it.....i was laughin my ass off cuz i thought it was great.
Old 2006-01-01, 12:41   Link #24
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by grss1982
All the way
Old 2006-01-01, 23:42   Link #25
real folk blues..

ichimaru gin v hitsugaya toshirou.. not a very significant fight (i think..).. but 1, i really liked the music. 2, i liked the way gin fought, throwing a piece of his clothing, releasing his zanpuktoh inside his robe.. and its contrast with how shiro-chan fought, he was intense and serious.. that was most entertaining i thought.
but for a soulful fight..i'd have to say abarai renji v kuchiki byakuya..not much of a fight (LOL) but after renji's bankai disappeared up to the point where kuchiki throws off his cloth..that was just awesome
Old 2006-01-01, 23:46   Link #26
Glitch87

hmmmm probably ichigo vs renji round one..... ichigo freaked out on that fight... he was sort of like kenpachi, what with blood gushing out of his shoulders and shit, and he just charges on. The music was perfect, as well as the drawings and animation. Renji never looked as good as he did in episode 17.
Old 2006-01-02, 00:04   Link #27
XxChris43xX
Capoeira~Samurai

Send a message via AIM to XxChris43xX
Ichigo vs. Byakuya.

I mean, Ichigo really gives Byakuya a run for his money. He wasn't expecting Ichigo to be so fast and nearly cut his throat almost twice. It was a great fight mainly because you get to see these badasses at their full strength duke it out. Or did we truly see Byakuya's true strength? We got to ask ourselves that because even after the fight, Byakuya still had enough strength to literally disapear from there...
Old 2006-01-02, 00:16   Link #28
babuji
Alston De Ventigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grss1982

Yep, the best fighting scene is in these 2 episodes.
Old 2006-01-02, 01:04   Link #29
Slayjunkie
Impending Doom 2

Location: here in this room... that i sleepeth and roameth about in
for sure byakuya vs ichigo mostly because i felt very fullfilled and felt that it had a good suspensful start, climatic middle and a kickass ending. it felt complete and not rushed and there were tons of new moves introduced. even though hollow ichigo freaked the crap out of me it was still interesting to get that arc introduced a little more.
also byakuya vs renji (even though renji got owned... ummm what is that 3x now??) bankai's just do it for me plus the geyser of blood is so funny and entertaining.
Old 2006-01-02, 14:26   Link #30
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxChris43xX
Ichigo vs. Byakuya.

I mean, Ichigo really gives Byakuya a run for his money. He wasn't expecting Ichigo to be so fast and nearly cut his throat almost twice. It was a great fight mainly because you get to see these badasses at their full strength duke it out. Or did we truly see Byakuya's true strength? We got to ask ourselves that because even after the fight, Byakuya still had enough strength to literally disapear from there...
lol. I just scrolled down to the pic in your post whilst listening to sandstorm (the techno song). It fits perfectly.
Closed Thread