AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Another

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-17, 05:22   Link #21
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Ok, thanks!!! That answers my nephew's curiosity actually hehehe, again thanks you very much!!!
Old 2012-05-17, 12:53   Link #22
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Ok, thanks!!! That answers my nephew's curiosity actually hehehe, again thanks you very much!!!
BTW, to clear things up even more,
Spoiler:
Old 2012-07-23, 22:57   Link #23
bleachnut

I liked Koichi a great deal. While he could have been a BIT more assertive in certain instances, he was still pretty good. Being smart enough to get in good with Mei too brought him up in my book. He reminded me of Kazehaya in Kimi no Todoke in that he was bothered by the apparent ostracism Mei was getting from her classmates.

The question I have since it is different in the anime/manga is whether or not, is whether he actually stalked Mei. In one version he stalks her, in another he does not.

Wishful thinking on my part, but I wish when Mei told him that she doesn't exist that he'd done something outrageous, even though that wouldn't have fit the character they laid out for him. I'm imagining him hearing that and then reaching out to poke her in the boob area, for a reaction out of her or anybody else nearby who may have seen the exchange taking place.

Koichi and Mei really did compliment each other nicely, and I think each one made me like the other one more, as well as doing a good job of being likable themselves.

IchiRuki fanfic, including an arranged marriage! AU!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4219201/1/
Closed Thread

Tags
characters