AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-20, 19:08   Link #1
GrimJack

1/11

Quote:
When Sora was little, he loved playing soccer. He had a friend named Tsuyoshi, who wasn't as good as he was, who told him he should become a pro one day! Cherishing that dream in his heart, Sora trained hard up through middle school. Then, however, he hit some physical barriers that left him convinced that he just didn't have the god-given capability of being a pro soccer player. He decided to quit soccer after graduating from middle school and focus on his studies.

Before starting high school, however, he went out to practice soccer once again. On his way out, he ran into the Japanese representative soccer player, Wakamiya Shiki! She echoed his childhood friend's sentiments, that he should be a pro soccer player. But why is Shiki in this small town, and why is she so interested in Sora's soccer career? Also, will she be able to turn him back towards his dream of turning pro?
Just came across the manga and i loved it, once again Jump Square proves to me why it is my favourite magazine

it is just the introductions now but all three chapters I have read have been very moving
Old 2012-03-20, 19:34   Link #2
Odd

Yes, I'm liking this manga quite a lot as well after only reading three chapters. I find it to be much better than most sports manga that try to include an emotive storyline. But, after they finish clueing us in on all the characters back stories, it will be interesting to see if the mangaka will manage to stay consistent with the quality — I for one hope he can.
Old 2012-07-10, 16:49   Link #3
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Spoiler for 4: