Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-27, 14:07   Link #21
QuicksilverPhoenix
Wing of Destiny

Send a message via Yahoo to QuicksilverPhoenix
I dont know about other level, but maybe other type. Because if you remember, when Ichigo became a shinigami, he was also becoming a hollow, we didn't see the transformation, he coud become a hollow then became a shinigami, or fist became a shinigami and then became hollow, or became an hybrid directly form a plus, and that is the third one I think. We don't know because we didn't see the transformation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet
You are messing up two different points.
Yeah, sorry about that.
Old 2005-12-27, 17:13   Link #22
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
And what I wanted to know: Is there another level between Arankals and Vaizards?
An Arankal is essentially a hollow with shinigami attributes and a Visored is a shinigami with hollow attributes.

By "another level" do you mean someone who is equal parts shinigami and hollow without either being supreme? That is probably what Aizen is intending to become once he gets some experience with the Hougyouku. An interesting point is that since Ichigo became a hollow and a shinigami simulataneously he might also fall into that category.

I wonder if Uruhara did that to Ichigo on purpose because he realized that he might need someone with the same power as Aizen if everything went blooey. Uruhara's backup plan, as it were...

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2005-12-27, 18:12   Link #23
Jhereg42
Ich Bin Der Teufel!

I think that Ichigo is just a unique case and that not even Aizen is aware of what he did. These other types are Hollows becoming Shinigami or vice versa. . . Ichigo is a melding of the two. His soul was fused with a Hollow and them "Bleached" by Rukia's blade. We know from Rukia's drawings earlier that when a Death God kills a Hollow the soul is put back into the celestial version of the primordial ooze to be sent back some time later. I think this last step of "Bleaching" the fused souls is something Aizen never considered and would not subject himself to because of the risk.

I also think that Urahara, Ishin and Co. know about this, and that this is the Ace up their sleave when it comes to Aizen and the others.

Last edited by Jhereg42; 2005-12-28 at 00:09.
Old 2005-12-28, 05:42   Link #24
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
IBTW, Aizen said, that for separating the Hougyoku from Rukia's Soul, he needed to burn away the soul with the Soukyoku. Now I wonder: What would have happened, if they just executed Rukia the "normal" way, in which her Soul would have gotten reborn? Would it have taken the Hougyoku with it?
From what he said it is pretty clear that the answer is yes. He said the her soul was so entangled with the Hougyoku that they were inseperable. If Rukia's death won't separate her from the Hougyoku (or else he'da just kilt her), then obviously she'd get reincarnated with it in her, like Kagome with the Shikon no Tama.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Closed Thread