AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-29, 09:05   Link #21
Trudinh

aishiteru ze baby, karekano, and to heath dosnt really have good art work.

kimi ni todoke, the girl scare me>< she look like a ghost.... boku ga ita(many people comment saying there not much comedy it all dramatic romance. dont know about the world god only knows.

Only reason im still watching MM! cause the girl is soo CUTE!!!
If there any anime out there that has a girl that is as cute as Mio in MM and it a serious romance with a little comedy touch. I would love that anime for life!!!!!
Old 2011-10-29, 11:45   Link #22
Trudinh

LOL, i finish MM! and i can say I LIKE it. it great. mio and taro love each other but they wont admit it. i just wish they admit they love each other at the end of the anime..
Old 2011-10-29, 12:04   Link #23
Trudinh

OMG isnt honey and clover is there like 3 guy loving one girl in honey and clover
Old 2011-10-29, 12:13   Link #24
MaaKaichou
Still finding...

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai

Long anime title, short number of episodes, and its storyline is unexpectedly good and tear-jerking. There's a significant amount of romance at Ano Hana that you will surely love and also has full of laughs and twists, which you made to appreciate well at this original series made by A1-Production.

Currently ranked no.9 at AnimeNewsNetwork, at the time I posted it.
Old 2011-10-29, 13:14   Link #25
Trudinh

the girl died and she become a ghost.... watch it already. sorry forgot to list it
Old 2011-10-29, 18:41   Link #26
Trudinh

no more suggestion?
Old 2011-10-30, 12:52   Link #27
king12354

Nodame Cantabile - Funny and eccentric. Romance and classical music. Worth a watch.

ef tales of memories - Romance/drama. Very nice art but it does get a little heavy, should give it a try anyways. Continue with ef tales of melodies.
Old 2011-10-30, 13:12   Link #28
Trudinh

nodame cantabile- ahh noo not the kind of artwork im looking for.

Ef tales of memories- alot of people say it some serious dramatic stuff and there no comedy....
Old 2011-10-30, 21:19   Link #29
king12354

Definitely hard to please.

Bakemonogatari - funny but with depth.

Ouran High School Host Club - Kind of like Kaichou Maid and Special A. Very funny though.
Old 2011-12-28, 01:32   Link #30
mushmouth

you should try kurenai its a real good anime
Old 2012-01-01, 06:43   Link #31
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

I second Onegai Teacher. At the beginning it looked weird at me aswell, since i found it a bit unusual a student/teacher relationship, but after watching the first two episodes i can really tell you that you don't get that unusual thing: why? The "teacher" is very young and she's an alien trying to check if on earth is everything allright. Also, since the boy and his teacher are neighbours, they happen to like each other outside school. Believe me, do watch it, you won't get any weird feelings. Also, it is very emotional later on, awesome romance and triangle, coupled with some ecchiness. Once again, i would issue you the order to actually watch it, lol. You just cannot skip this title, trust us, i find it actually one of the best romance ever. Ah ye, that student/teacher relation isn't taken on a serious note; i mean, it's not like those unusual relationships that end in a disaster, scandal whatsoever... it really isn't of any weight to the anime. This title itself is "light" and funny, even tho it gets very emotional from halfway. Give it a try, really.

Btw, have you tried Zero no Tsukaima? I liked the artwork, it contains much ecchi, there is a main couple all the way, there actually are kisses and some body grabbing, there is romance and there is a plot. Also, it isn't boring at all, it's very funny but when it's the moment, it can give you loads of romantic/dramatic moments (especially in the second season). I'm sure you'll like it, since the girl, Louise, is cute. I'll post an SS so you get the idea

I really suggest you watch the first episode. The protagonist is the boy, don't worry about the beginning being from the girl's pov. It's just to explain and introduce you to the story. I really hope you enjoy it, as i did. I actually watched the 3 seasons twice. It contains always new things, action, seriously funny incomprehensions and moments, much romance, and there will be more than one confessions. It will satisfy you and not leave things on air (Like when the protagonists won't admit their love and the anime ends like shit unfinished)

EDIT
Seeing which titles you loved, i guess you and I have similar tastes, therefore my own romance anime list might give you further hints. In the first post you'll find the animes i loved with a rating next to it. Here you go http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=107800

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-01-01 at 06:58.
Old 2012-01-02, 01:02   Link #32
GuiBleh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudinh View Post
Spoiler for Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai:
watch it already. sorry forgot to list it
Hey man, watch out, use the spoiler tag.

And, by the way, I also second Ef ~Tales of Memories~ and Ef ~Tales of Melodies~
Old 2012-01-22, 07:24   Link #33
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Qwaser of Stigmata - It has good artwork and some romance. It's harem, but not really actually (more of a true love than harem). However, it's extremely ecchi and features a holy concept when warriors sucks the girls' breasts before fighting in order to gain more energy and strength.

Dragon Crisis! - It has decent artwork, good action, some romance and lot of drama. It's not harem and doesn't contain much ecchi scenes.

Yosuga no Sora - Good artwork and lot of romance. It takes form of a omnibus format and four girls in it. It's about a boy and his twin sister escaping the city, however, there's incest and lot of ecchiness.

MM! - Cute artwork, lot of comedy, some romance and little serious drama. It has true love segment between the protagonist and Mio.

Mayo Chiki! - Very similar to MM! - Good artwork, lot of slapstick comedy, some romance and little serious drama. It has harem, but the protagonist has strong love bond with the crossdressing female butler. Also, medium-level ecchiness.

Mayoi Neko Overrun : Similar to MM! and Mayo Chiki!, except that the protagonist must choose one of the three main heroines.

Ookami-san - Good artwork, lot of comedy, true love romance and some drama with little ecchiness. It's about a fighting schoolgirl who has doubt to fall in love with the idiotic boy.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2012-01-22 at 07:38.
Old 2012-01-23, 09:08   Link #34
Taricitous

Send a message via MSN to Taricitous
full metal panic. fair sure it hits all criteria plus more. if i think of more ill post them here. that is all for now. =)

found more lolol.

-DaCapo -> magic, romance, slight comedy
-Lovely Complex -> deals with real life complexes that many have. romance, fair bit of comedy.
-School rumble. -> it's entirety is filled with comedy and romance/relationships.
-Tokimeki Memorial - Only Love -> slight similarity with the above.

also + 1 for true tears. <- please look at dp =D
Old 2012-01-23, 14:35   Link #35
ranran
daydreaming 24/7
*Artist

Ah! My Goddess - Romance between Human and Goddess, great art, awesome music.