AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-11-25, 05:47   Link #1
Paddy

(( No Sound. Please Help. ))

(( Okay. I downloaded Naruto 81-90 and 91-100.. and the sound won't work.. I got that.. ffsdsdfjasdfjkl or whatever the hell.. I have BsPlayer I think it's called.. and VLC or.. whatever that one is. o_o And.. Sometimes I have sound.. for like.. 3 seconds.. then it stops. And I restart it and I have no sound.. not even the original like 3 seconds. I saw somewhere in here that WinAmp could have fucked it up. Could that be it? I also have that AC3 Filter thing.. and I did that options.. thing... Where you uncheck those 2 things... Please help. And.. I ran like 5 of them in G-Spot.. and it isn't messed up.. I deleted all my codecs as I was told to do in another post. Still having problems.. I need help. @_@ ))
Old 2004-11-25, 06:01   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Were you actually trying to be that incomprehensible or does it come naturally?

Since you ran G-Spot, please tell us what it actually said.
Also, tell us what media player(s) you actually used.

What options thing are you talking about? After you deleted all your codecs, what did you install? Please help us understand you!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-11-25, 06:15   Link #3
Paddy

(( I really do apologize.. I am really tired.. and.. this is really making me mad.. ))

(( Once again I am sorry, but what are the steps I need to take to get the information to copy and paste in here? I remember seeing it in here somewhere but I am really not in the mood to look through 11 pages to find it again, because I don't remember where I saw it.. ))

(( The options where I uncheck Auto-gain and Normalize Matrix in AC3Filter. ))

(( I uninstalled k-lite codec pack. Kept ffdshow(I think it's spelled that way...) and then I installed AC3.. then I reinstalled ffdshow. ))
Old 2004-11-25, 06:46   Link #4
xris
Just call me Ojisan

That's what the search options are for.

If you are in the Playback Help forum, click on the "Search this Forum" option you'll find near the top right corner. Enter "auto gain" and you will get your answer (there are several posts by AnimeOni which tell you how to turn off auto gain).