AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2004-11-02, 01:30   Link #1
xKira

Question problems watching stuff

hi, i'm new to this forum. my files download fine and i checked and the downloads were finished and uncorrupted...so bittornado says. but when i try to watch the episode, its fine for the first few seconds, then it becomes choppy and pixelated. i downloaded the VLC media player and it still doesn't work. i downloaded all the codecs except the lvl 2 one cuz i couldn't get to the site. i downloaded a buncha other players and codecs but it still doesn't work. i'm so confused.... can someone help me?
Old 2004-11-02, 02:41   Link #2
dukenukem
bleach fan

Well try using ffdshow and also get g-spot from divx-digest.com,it will tell you if there's an actuall problem with the file.I am thinking ffdshow will solve your problem but if not then i have no clue as to why your files do that.
Old 2004-11-02, 20:09   Link #3
xKira

nope...doesn't work... however, my friend suggested burning it onto a cd and then watching it....which works.... odd....so....i haven't the faintest clue how to fix it....bleh
Old 2004-11-02, 21:18   Link #4
Sylf
翻訳家わなびぃ
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Sylf Send a message via Yahoo to Sylf
Your file may be heavily fragmented, which gets fixed when you burn it to a CD. To fix? Defragment your harddrive, and do it after making sure you have plenty of free space.