Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-02, 16:59   Link #21
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
In fact Kubo cut out Aizen from previous samples of his work, took a black pen and some glue and... yeah, the sun is shining, the girls are lightly clad!
I couldn't believe it to be over so soon. The chapter was finished before I could even get into the story and start to enjoy it. The panels sure were big this time.
Old 2011-03-02, 17:28   Link #22
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
Either way i just see the end result the same...mess with ichigo friends and you get a can of ass whooping
But this time was Ishida's time to be the damsel in distress... well if you don't count the bounto Arc
Old 2011-03-02, 17:35   Link #23
(QQ)wertyasdf
'

Kubo tittie thinks "I haz no clue so I'll just stretch my half a page idea into a full chapter, then draw hot chickz in front page gg $$$$$$". Kubo tittie says on the front page "you just can't help but love me can you" along with a suggestive Riruka. Trolololol

I object that Riruka is just not on par with Rangiku, Nel, Yoruichi.

Kubo will do better at this rate just drawing them three in various outfits srs.
Old 2011-03-02, 18:25   Link #24
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
But this time was Ishida's time to be the damsel in distress... well if you don't count the bounto Arc
Since i dont watch anime bounto arc does not count for me..Lol Ishida the next damsel in distress.. somehow i could see Ishida wearing a dress of some sort

Forgot to mention.. since Ichigo kinda heard Rukia do you think Fullbringers and soul society are working togather to get Ichigo power back?
Old 2011-03-02, 19:12   Link #25
jzmagic
flargansbog

Orihime as the damsel again? KUBO!!!!!!!
Old 2011-03-02, 19:37   Link #26
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Since i dont watch anime bounto arc does not count for me..
Well, you didn't miss nothing important though

Quote:
Forgot to mention.. since Ichigo kinda heard Rukia do you think Fullbringers and soul society are working togather to get Ichigo power back?
Nah... it happens that Ichigo's emblem is also a cellphone
Probably the emblem works as a dimensional gate or something like that... hell, only kubo knows (and i bet that he even doesn't know yet )
Old 2011-03-02, 20:38   Link #27
Kinku

Quote:
Nah... it happens that Ichigo's emblem is also a cellphone Probably the emblem works as a dimensional gate or something like that... hell, only kubo knows (and i bet that he even doesn't know yet )
didnt know the emblem act as a cellphone also... always thought it detects hollows and transform Ichigo. That kinda blew my theory out of the water..

I was thinking maybe SS made a deal with Fullbringers to bring back Ichigo power in return sealing thier powers?
Old 2011-03-02, 21:09   Link #28
Fran~
floating away...

About the cell phone, it was a joke

To me Fullbringers can be anything right now.... this could be a good idea or a very bad one (until now, i'll take the second option). That's why i think that only Kubo knows Bleach's future.

Ichigo wants his power back?, for what reason?. Well, now he would need it for rescue Orihime (for the 2nd time? jeez...)

I don't know what to think about Bleach anymore. I will just read chapters without further comments.
Old 2011-03-02, 21:16   Link #29
Kinku

haha okie .. I thought it would be kinda off having it as a cell phone.

Im just hoping Kubo turn things around in this new arc.. Kubo himself said he will keep Bleach around another 10 years soo I hope he has things plan out this time around.

I just feel like Kubo brought in Fullbringers just to get Ichigo power back since he cant see or keep in touch with anyone in SS
Old 2011-03-02, 21:33   Link #30
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
I don't know what to think about Bleach anymore. I will just read chapters without further comments.
A wise move. Thinking too much about a single chapter as short as those in Bleach would lead to the madness like you see in this thread. I express myself in the form of parodies, it's quite simple.
Old 2011-03-02, 21:56   Link #31
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Im just hoping Kubo turn things around in this new arc.. Kubo himself said he will keep Bleach around another 10 years soo I hope he has things plan out this time around.
That doens't depend on him... i know cases where the authors wanted to finish a manga and the publishers don't and backwards.

Quote:
I just feel like Kubo brought in Fullbringers just to get Ichigo power back since he cant see or keep in touch with anyone in SS
For what reasons Ichigo would need to be in touch with SS?. The thing is... he loved to be a regular guy, but now it seems that Kubo decided that Ichigo all the time wanted his powers back. That's why i can't tolerate Ichigo as a character.

To be honest, i'm in this boat just because Urahara and the events who brought Isshin to this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
A wise move. Thinking too much about a single chapter as short as those in Bleach would lead to the madness like you see in this thread. I express myself in the form of parodies, it's quite simple.
Yup, it's really easy to be a hater... i think is more fun to laugh at it and wait to comment something based on facts and not random chapters.
Old 2011-03-02, 22:56   Link #32
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

same here............. i still want to continue reading the work of kubo eventhough he has lots of flaws

heeeee? about the voice of rukia last chapter, i was pretty bothered because actually seems you and i come up a 4 understandings about it.......

1. that voice might only be in the imagination of ichigo, eventhough he trained with them he still feel unfamialiar thus hearing the voice of rukia imply that he have doubts about them.

2. yes, i can ride to your joke that the badge can be something like cellphone, a connection or line to ss because it came from ss.. of course it says that it act as hollow detector but maybe there is another function to that....and rukia is talking to him by means of that to stop what he's doing beacuse as what you said, fullbring power must be illegal to ss.

3. rukia might put some of her power to the badge before she leave ichigo to still able to protect him. Remember that ichigo is worried how he will pull back the power released to the badge but it just pull back on its own and after that he hear the voice of rukia.

4. and last, it might be ichigo's shinigami power is coming back little by little and thus, this time he was able to hear the voice of rukia for a while. Rukia might be watching him somewhere

that's just only guesses......... still wanting to to discover what's going on........

i wonder what happen to inoue......
i wonder too why that guy who used bookmark as fullbring want to kill inoue and ishida, if he is a part of ginjou's group beacuse he also used fullbring power, then why is he going to harm ichigo's friend? i thought the fullbringers want to help ichigo?
but this current chapter don't shown much details,

heeeeee.......... what a pain to wait in another chapter to release

Ichimaru Gin
Old 2011-03-02, 23:34   Link #33
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Yeah, abducted Orihime yet again and face the wrath of Ichigo and friends...

Chapter's out.
I was going to say the same thing.....another rescue? seriously....will she ever learn to fight for herself...
Old 2011-03-02, 23:52   Link #34
Blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
I was going to say the same thing.....another rescue? seriously....will she ever learn to fight for herself...
Looks like females in Bleach are pretty useless too, unless it's female v female.
Old 2011-03-02, 23:53   Link #35
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

lets just hope kibo stop using kiddnapping as a means to drive the story forward again im getting so sick of that crap first rukia then inoue now it looks like inoues gonna get taken again!!!
Old 2011-03-03, 01:24   Link #36
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

I'm still holding out hope. Man why does Inoue always have to get sent to the kitchen. If its not her then its Rukia. Stop being sexist Kubo.
Old 2011-03-03, 02:21   Link #37
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
What I wonder: How do the Fullbringers know about Shinigami?
They have no spiritual powers for themselves and only work by manipulating souls of objects around them.
Therefore, they should not be able to see ghosts, or even Shinigami.
They torment and interrogate hollows in the dark room
Quote:
Ichigo wants his power back?, for what reason?
To see Rukia again...which I still find stupid because Urahara's gigai should work just fine. Why introduce MORE powers in a rather unbalanced system when you don't have good reason to? Because it sells (does it?).
Old 2011-03-03, 03:27   Link #38
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
I would think the fullbringers helping out Ichigo would mention to him or at least warn him about another Fullbringer group...unless they also dont know.
Yeah, because Ginjou and friends haven't shown any sign that they're hiding something from Ichigo...
Old 2011-03-03, 03:45   Link #39
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
What I wonder: How do the Fullbringers know about Shinigami?
They have no spiritual powers for themselves and only work by manipulating souls of objects around them.
To manipulate souls is to interact with souls. And to interact with souls (or spiritual beings for that matter) requires a certain level of spiritual power. So basically, their abilities (as well as all spiritually based abilities) go hand-in-hand with being spiritually aware.

At the moment, my biggest question is why and how Ichigo can obtain a fullbring ability without having a parent pass on hollow powers to him and without having any spiritual energy of his own left to spare. Does Kubo want us to assume that Ichigo was given a small tiny bit of hollow spiritual energy to get the ball rolling the moment Riruka used her powers on him? Or is there some other reason I missed? I hope this isn't yet another issue Kubo decides to sweep under the rug.
Old 2011-03-03, 03:50   Link #40
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Okay I just read it now...

Not much happened.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion