AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2010-02-03, 23:04   Link #21
GreatTeacherKen

I guess I'm rather tsundere towards Tomo Takino from Azumanga Daioh. My feelings towards her are bit more complicated than gradually warming up to her. For most of the series, I found her either hilarious or annoying.

Though I'd say the graduation scene at the end of the series where she claps for Chiyo pushed me a bit towards liking her and accepting her as part of the group.
GreatTeacherKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-05, 14:06   Link #22
akimikage
uhh... now what?...

ehh??... i thought tsundere was a character in a manga/anime who pretends that he/she hates another character... but when they're alone... that character is lovey dovey w/ her/him ??

well... if your asking me bout the hate then like/like then hate character... hmm... *thinks really hard*......................... no one? *sweat....
akimikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 17:34   Link #23
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Yes......only one character so far: Tadase from Shugo Chara! I go back and forth with this kid....from "I hate him" to "he's okay" to "I guess he's cute" to "I hate him!!" and so on. Because of a recent er....incident.....he's cute again...sorta...I guess....hmph. T\\\\T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica
Mitsuki - Full moon wo saga

This could be the only character that has made me break down and cry as if someone had DIED. She was your average youth who had her favorites and goals. Her denseness that could look at an apple yet claim it never existed made her easily hateable during the disappearance arc. Coupled with the shinigami team, made an emotionally enjoyable series from beginning to end.
Awww I LOVE Mitsuki!! I didn't think she was hateable at all....and dense, come on, she's twelve!! Actually any time she acted dense in the second arc was not denseness, it was just denial. Sometimes she played dumb in order to get out of things....when in reality, she knew exactly what was going on.
I think her faults include low self-confidence, and a one-track mind....but definitely not being dense.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2010-02-07 at 17:44.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 00:49   Link #24
icab
Moe Moe Kyun~

Lala in To Love Ru.

Annoyed by her at the beginning.
Loved her in the end.
icab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-10, 08:18   Link #25
janipani

Gundam Seed had this Flay Allster. Horrible bitch by nature, but it was still sad when she died. Of course this went just like storywriter probably wanted.

Haha and Relena in other Gudamn xD annoying but somehow you must like her even a little
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote