AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 20 27.03%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 31.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 16.22%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 10.81%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 6.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 4.05%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.70%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.35%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-12-03, 20:59   Link #161
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch this episode :

Ow , Mikoto owns !
And i like Saten's differrent clothes , she's cute
Well , she'll use the Level Upper , Seek Power !!
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 06:03   Link #162
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm not sure that Level Upper may be causing people to commit crimes. It's probably reasonably spread out, but Kuroko is with Judgment and the only users who are going to stand out are the ones who are committing crimes. But also have to consider people who were afraid before might be getting cocky now that they have more power. Thus that increased confidence leads to taking chances like committing a crime.
Exactly what I was trying to say. A person's morals can be complex, and while many people maintain much of those morals because they feel it's right, a lot of the time people hold to a rule because it's a rule and there are consequences when those rules are broken. This is especially true of youths. If suddenly they start to see those consequences as minor or easy to avoid, one of the biggest motivations for virtue disappears. It can be hard to maintain one's morals when that happens. Also, I take it that there was a sudden sharp increase in crime following the appearance of LU, and since these people are students, their background is available. If there was a sudden increase in criminal activity, and if many of those criminals showed rapid escalation from law-abiding citizens to felons, it would be logical to suspect that the common factor was somehow encouraging people to commit crimes.
BTW, as far as level 0 goes, I think it is used for several classes. People with no detectable power are of course 0, but the same goes for those whose powers can't be measured, or people who have no conscious control over those powers. Touma and Tsuchimikado both fit that description. They have highly effective powers, but these powers aren't exactly easy to measure to give a ranking, and neither person has the slightest control of said power. The power comes out in specific circumstances, whether the person wants it to or not.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-04, 10:54   Link #163
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I don't see what is wrong about Level Upper for a people who doesn't use it for bad things .
Like my Saten T_T (yeah , i have a liking for her )
It's like using Super Candy (in Pokemon) or an item which lv up XD
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote