AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-23, 01:38   Link #1
Hoshisama
some what spectacular....

Clamp's Newest Manga

thought anyone would know anything about it yet
Old 2003-11-23, 01:45   Link #2
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Are you talking about Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles and XXXholic... I think those are their newest ones...I could be wrong though
Old 2003-11-23, 04:09   Link #3
snoopy
SnoopyCool.com

Don't know when xxx came out, but Resevoir chronicles started... I wanna say 6 months ago? 2 volumes are out, to my knowlegde. I've been kinda following it, kinda not, it's good if you're a fan of clamp.
Old 2003-11-23, 11:26   Link #4
clow
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshisama
thought anyone would know anything about it yet
clow: If you want to know what's the story talking about for reservoir chronicle (tsubasa), is about a country in the middle of the desert where sakura is the princess, touya the king, yukito the pretess and syaoran an researcher and also the childhood friend of sakura. Sakura have the power to change the world. One day, sakura go to see syaoran and she's a kind of posseded. And there, wings appear in her back and something's trying to take her away. But syaoran catch her and the feather of the wings are all gone. When syaoran go out of the ruins, he saw many dead people and soldiers. Also, he saw yukito and touya who's poisonned. After yukito red syaoran's mind, he send them (sakura and syaoran) to ask help from the witch of dimension.

Hope this can help you. if you want to know a little bit of the story of XXXholic, send me a e-mail at : PTW_Clow@hotmail.com! ^^
Old 2003-11-24, 23:46   Link #5
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

yeah just like CLOW and SNOOPY said... i got the 2nd volumn last week..... XXX is out for Vol 1.... XD a Clamp's-Fan-Must-See manga XD
Closed Thread