Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-16, 02:23   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[ Manga ] Chapter 275 Discussion

United Front 2

Quote:

* Renji challenges sZayel with his brute strength after saying he can hold him off for a little while. Renji Trash talks

* sZayel’s Expression changes . Renji Shoots a Kido spell at him ( Destruction spell no.31 Shot of Red Fire ) and there is an explosion

* sZayel is startled and takes a bit of damage as Ishida sneaks up on him

* Ishi jabs a Seele Schneider ( ??? or something ) into the ground creating a barrier around sZayel . Trash talks again and takes out a Silver Tube.

Quote:
- Ishida : It’s over sZayelaporro Grantz.

- Zael : Sh…….****!!!!!!!!!
Translation : SpaceCat

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-05-17 at 09:07.
Old 2007-05-16, 08:24   Link #2
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Well, if this is true, it's interesting that Renji is using Kidou and attacking in tandem with Ishida, but when is Apollo going to attack already? He should've released his zanpakuto ages ago.
Old 2007-05-16, 08:34   Link #3
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

renji? kidou? I thought renji sucked at kidou. Either way, I get a feeling that the arrows still wont work.
Old 2007-05-16, 08:43   Link #4
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Well, if this is true, it's interesting that Renji is using Kidou and attacking in tandem with Ishida, but when is Apollo going to attack already? He should've released his zanpakuto ages ago.
lets hope this arranc is not a retard like the one that fought with rukia in the real world who didnt release and pwned.
Old 2007-05-16, 09:29   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Yeah its a Himajin Confirmed spoiler . Ishida's attack is sketchy so I am not quite certain about the details . Szayel showed his Zanpkuto ages ago I even colored that scene but no word yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
renji? kidou? I thought renji sucked at kidou. Either way, I get a feeling that the arrows still wont work.
Yeah Renji pretty much sucks at Kido the level of spell is 31 it was just for distraction which created the opening for Ishida to sneak up on him .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
lets hope this arranc is not a retard like the one that fought with rukia in the real world who didnt release and pwned.
Dee Roy , Rukia was faster and outclassed him . And no it wasn’t plotkai as some emo whiney retards claim .

- On the topic of Bleach plotkai If Rukia defeating Espada 9 was plotkai let me lecture you on uses of ' supposed plotkai ' by KT himself

Quote:

- Ichi Vs Zaraki : Ichigo winning against Zaraki with the help of Zangetsu PLOTKAI

- Gin Vs Toshiro : Gin actually NOT releasing till the very end PLOTKAI

- Zaraki Vs Tosen : Tosen going on and on about Righteousness and not slicing Zaraki from the word go PLOTKAI

- Yammi Vs Ichigo : Hollow interfering PLOTKAI

- Lift the Limit : PLOTKAI

- Toshiro Vs Luppi : Luppi not killing Chibi Taicho and being distracted with Rangiku PLOTKAI

- GJ Vs Ichi : Rukia saving Ichi then Shinji PLOTKAI

- GJ VS Shinji : GJ Not becoming Shinji’s Beatch PLOTKAI
Ichigi being the main character so powerups/lieneancy is expected but others ?

Also those imbecilic Arrancar Fan Girls / Fan Boys … Espada and Arrnacars are just there for Shinigami to show off there skills and get owned . You can live in denial but it wont change the fact that Espadas Arrancars are going to be pawned its not how its just a matter of when ..

[Whiney Rant] Oh Noez I going to quit reading Bleach when that happens [/Whiney Rant]. Then for the love of sanity Please do I wont miss you
Old 2007-05-16, 09:55   Link #6
Vicious108

So it seems Ishidas elaborate plan was "Renji, keep him distracted (with kidou spells you always sucked at) and I will fire mah arrows from behind!"

If thats all, its kinda lame.
Old 2007-05-16, 09:58   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I have no idea if they did plan on that stratergy . Ishida has always been the sneaky one so it was pre-planned or not, only full script will tell . I would seriously want Renji's Bankai to be turned on somehow then the fight will get more intresting .

Also hope there is no repition of SS arc where Ishida loses his powers @_@
Old 2007-05-16, 10:06   Link #8
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

well, the problem is that zaera didnt seem to be prepared for ishida's original seele schnieder attack either. i dont see why surprise attacks would work on him. But anyway, kubo has been using hadou quite abit lately huh. not that i object, i like hadou because of the different variations.
Old 2007-05-16, 12:16   Link #9
epyon96

I wonder if Grimmjow and Orihime are having a good time while this fight is going on.

Epyon
Old 2007-05-16, 12:21   Link #10
Littlecloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Also those imbecilic Arrancar Fan Girls / Fan Boys … Espada and Arrnacars are just there for Shinigami to show off there skills and get owned . You can live in denial but it wont change the fact that Espadas Arrancars are going to be pawned its not how its just a matter of when ..
... Yep .. Like video games ... boss are made 2 be pwned .

WHY? WHY PWN SUCH BEAUTIFUL CHAR
Old 2007-05-16, 23:42   Link #11
evenex

The only reason I'm reading Bleach until now is cause I'm curious to know what will happen to Ichigo and Rukia. KT sure likes to make his readers wait for the good things to happen
Old 2007-05-16, 23:58   Link #12
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

wats plotkai?
Old 2007-05-17, 02:24   Link #13
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
wats plotkai?
plotkai>bankai hahahahaha

plotkai = plats catered to a group of fans to keep them happy, or change certain events to make it more reasonable
Old 2007-05-17, 08:58   Link #14
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The Chapter is titled The United Front 2 . The first United front was Renji and Ichi against Aizen which was a failure : Chapter 174. End of Hypnosis 6 [The United Front] <click> .

So will the end result be same with this united front too ?

Renji and Ishida were working in tandem . Ishida sneaks up on him sZayel due to Zabimaru and Kido distraction. Ishi jabs a Seele Schneider ( ??? or something ) into the ground creating a barrier around Szayel . Trash talks again and takes out a Silver Tube

Quote:

Silver Tubes : Silver tubes are portable tubes that store spiritual energy. They are basically tangible versions of shinigami kidō spells, as they are activated by calling out various commands

Silver tube techniques

* Haizen : This technique creates a transparent, rectangular beam of energy from four silver tubes which slices through the opponent. It is activated by the command "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite!"

* Gritz : This technique forms a man-sized pentacle symbol which envelops its target. It is activated by the command "A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Quintuple Restraining Frames!"

* Volcore : This technique uses a silver tube to create a large blast. While it may not be intended for use as such, Uryū uses it to cushion the impact of a fall. It is activated by the command "Tilt the goblet to the west - Emerald Grail!"
Credits : Chibikko

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-05-17 at 09:09.
Old 2007-05-17, 09:42   Link #15
0200461b
The Last Vaizard

What I reckon is that Renji took a gamble on Zaelapollo not knowing that he could use kidou effectively, thus using it would catch ZG off guard. And in that split second that ZG was distracted, it would allow Ishida to sneak in and finish him off.
Old 2007-05-17, 13:05   Link #16
Question
Crossdresser

...Wasnt it like, two chapters ago where the chapter ended with Apollo in a "OH SHI-" situation from Ishida?(When he fired the arrow)

WHY ARE WE HAVING THE EXACT SAME CHAPTER ENDING AGAIN?

Prediction for next chapter : Chapter begins with the attack seemingly working....Both Ishida and Renji go "Is that it? Did we finally defeat him?"...then the smoke clears, and Apollo is revealed to be unharmed, and tries to explain once again that nobody dies in bleach.

Rinse and repeat for next 5 chapters.
Old 2007-05-17, 13:31   Link #17
Vicious108

Yeah, its about time this fight actually gets somewhere, maybe by the end of 276 Zael will release... then in the next chapter they get owned but Ishida has a plan for Renji to use his bankai, then in the next the plan works, then in the next Zael still puts up a fight, then in the next they "kill" him, only to get omgwftpwned by Noitora. Oh its true.

Anyways, still waiting for the raw, Im curious to see how so little development takes up 17 pages.
Old 2007-05-17, 13:35   Link #18
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Seems to be an exciting chapter. I would like to see, what Ishida had done...

And still no word on Ichigo, or his company...
Old 2007-05-17, 14:14   Link #19
Jingjong

My guess is the attack WILL be effective, but but not enough to finish Zaerapollo, obviously. He'll then become angry, declare he is done toying with the 2 and release. There's no way an Espada will be defeated without releasing.

Kind of like when his brother got beat up by Ururu.
Old 2007-05-17, 19:06   Link #20
Deathwing
what do i know

whats that i smell.... its 2 more good guys getting there ass kicked and completely outclassed

at least thats my prediction but it could be a surprise like rukias last fight
Closed Thread