AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-16, 09:49   Link #1
hi no ken Jebus

Chapter 349 discussion [spoilers]

it's here and boy was it worth the wait. begins with the fire begining to spread and the people blaming the straw hats. lucci confirms this and he is not turned into a leopard using his neko neko fruit. chopper says its even stronger for carnivorous types, and lucci brags about how if trained it's attecking power is greatly increased. the people are coming to save iceberg but they are stopped by leopard lucci. pauley attempts to save iceberg even though he's pretty messed up.

pauley gives his nakama/freinds speech to the cp9 but lucci says it was all one sided. pisses off luffy and he goes after lucci who is still able to do all his six method abilities but now more more powerful. he then smacks luffy far far away according to him to the end of the island with a powerful blow. zoro joins him afterwards nami is freaked and gets knocked unconscious and found by the people trying to rescue iceberg. they capture her and will torture her for info and the chapter ends with lucci bragging his plan was complete and this event was buries in darkness. then he says its off to find franky and the blueprints. end.

sorry its rushed but i got a final in like 13 mins. more later.
Old 2004-12-16, 13:11   Link #2
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Muhahahaha! Yes, sounds like this is going to be another super villan fight. I love those. Luffy should spend a couple more chapters getting his a** kicked, then he should start figuring out how to fight these guys and start beating them. Yeah, this one is gonna be fun.
Old 2004-12-16, 17:45   Link #3
AnimeFangirl

Torture her how? Torture her how? And what happens to Chopper, Sanji and Usopp?
Old 2004-12-16, 18:21   Link #4
UserName

I read this chapter yesterday. Geez...

I don't think they will get beat by Luffy... Truth is. They might. But if they would be then Oda will just be too predictable and repetitive.

Luffy and co were getting owned enough as it is. They couldn't even touch them. Then Lucci transforms, each time he hit one of them, they flew a loooooooong way off. Zoro flew into the ocean far far away...

I wonder if Franky will beat them. Would be the best thing IF they are to get beat.
Old 2004-12-16, 23:50   Link #5
hi no ken Jebus

Chapter 349 discussion [spoilers]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
Torture her how? Torture her how? And what happens to Chopper, Sanji and Usopp?

lol my fault there i couldnt think of a good word but i guess interrogate would be what they do but im all fall some nami torture too. sanji was sucked up by the earth it seems i mean his plan better wow the hell out of me. as for ussop i think we'll see his moment to shine soon along with the next straw hat if i get my way the soda powered franky. most likely they will annihilate franky's crew and ussop and franky will team up somehow which is what some of you wanted.

these cp9 people are monsters and when luffy and the gang hand them their ass my guess is their bounty is going to skyrocket but then again they are like ghosts that dont exists so it might not. well luffy is not one to give up so i cant wait to see what crafty strategy he comes up to defeat them. zoro is going to be out for blood as well with any luck he'll chop off kaku's nose.
Old 2004-12-19, 22:33   Link #6
ragweed
woah woah!

I want Usopp to come back!! *sob* I think somthing big is planned for him though.....
Old 2004-12-19, 23:38   Link #7
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragweed
I want Usopp to come back!! *sob* I think somthing big is planned for him though.....
me too......
it will be cool if franky and usopp fight against lucci to win.
or Usopp Versus Kaku. the long nose match.
Old 2004-12-20, 11:06   Link #8
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

I hate to say this, but in Ussop's current condition he'd get bloody smoked. Now if Ussop gave some of his toys to Luffy, that'd make for an interesting fight.
Old 2004-12-20, 11:28   Link #9
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
I hate to say this, but in Ussop's current condition he'd get bloody smoked. Now if Ussop gave some of his toys to Luffy, that'd make for an interesting fight.
They're not exactly on friendly terms... if anything he might use his 'toys' against Luffy...
Old 2004-12-21, 05:39   Link #10
Evan
天使我爱你

Where the hell is sanji? I dun see him!
Old 2005-01-03, 21:38   Link #11
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I just read this chapter. It seems that Luffy did not fell to the sea near the ship (if the timeline of chapter 350 happens after the throwing of Luffy). It would become interesting if the old lady can also enter the picture by saving Luffy. She seems to know a lot, and Luffy can clearly understand what is going on exactly with a clear mind. Maybe she can also provide some kind of help in their fight, either information or power.
For the fight, all of them (Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji) have a chance to beat at least one with their power in one on one fights. And this cyborg guy can take down leopard guy (Lucci if I'm not mistaken). Robin, most probably, will not join the fights. This way, the secret service guys can be beat, not easily but intelligently.
Closed Thread