AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-06-02, 12:14   Link #41
Frontier

Ine is weak against horror! She'll chant as many Buddha prayers as she can, lock all the doors, and snuggle up against her hubby to ward off anything spooky !

Mino wants to raise her first apple tree! She's thinking she might want to take over farming from her grandparents! And it gives her something to do with Shouta, and just like an apple tree celebrated her grandparents' marriage, maybe it can mean something special to Shouta and Mino's relationship...like them basically committing to each other? Grandpa and Grandma are so proud !

Mino looks absolutely cute in a yukata, but there's no way she could ler her grandma get away without wearing one, and Ine looks spectacular. Shouzo's definitely getting a little hot and bothered by it .

Hitting the booze with the guys is all well and good...but who in their right mind would miss a festival date with Ine? Especially when deep in her heart, it's what she wanted most of all. From a young age it was drilled into them to not expect or want for much, but now they can really treat each other !

Look at grandpa and grandma being an effective rifle duo! All for the sake of a Haramaki Bear that reminds me Ine of Shouzo .

Well, I guess it's nice that the hourglass let them know how much longer they have left...but Ine only has 7 DAYS!? That can't be right...say it ain't so! Shouzo (and us) can't lose Ine like this !

But the couples good living and good care of a shrine summons the Tochigami, who transfers some of Shouzo's remaining lifespan to Ine. So she lives! And maybe now things have balanced out enough to where they'll both live the same amount of time ?

Shiori thought she was getting asked out to a festival date but instead Satoshi is just regaling her with all the golden apple lore that finally explains where they come from. It all comes down to the love of a married couple! Which is something Shiori wants too, though she's slowly fostering that kind of love with Satoshi, when he treats her right .
Old Yesterday, 04:55   Link #42
Lex79

Now I'm really worried, I don't want the series to end with jii sama and baa sama's death. I know they don't have too long to live, Just don't show me.
Old Yesterday, 19:20   Link #43
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Now I'm really worried, I don't want the series to end with jii sama and baa sama's death. I know they don't have too long to live, Just don't show me.
Yeah, I've been thinking that, too........ not a fan of downer endings. I've never gotten over the ending of Chrono Crusade and that was like 20 frickin' years ago. Dead serious, I immediately rewatched the ending of Scrapped Princess to pick myself up. lol

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:27   Link #44
Alchemist007
*Author

Thing with Chrno Crusade was how sudden the tone shift was, I preferred the relative light heartedness of the events in the first 3/4 of the show.