AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old Today, 11:16   Link #4441
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Finally completed the base game of Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. All Lost Tales of Greece, all locations and all other questlines are 100% complete, even as the grind was slowly but surely becoming mind-numbing (the only two open-world games that I found more tedious to grind out to 100% were Ghost Recon: Wildlands and Hogwarts: Legacy). I have therefore decided to take a long break from Odyssey before starting to work on the two major DLCs, especially the Fate of Atlantis, which is...oh boy. The only thing still on my to-do list aside from the expansion packs is that new quest they added a couple years ago as a tie-in to Valhalla...but I'll get to it whenever I feel like picking Odyssey up again.

Anyway, I'm glad I finally pushed myself to finally re-complete it, years after accidentally losing the save games. I made some different choices, found much pleasure in revisiting (and further exploring) certain spots and was blazing a trail across all islands, completing every location I came across very methodically. I did it so extensively that, towards the end, I was slowly but surely starting to break the game itself - retrieving items crucial to certain side quests and messing up the progression, etc. It resulted in some oddities (like the pirate treasures questline not working properly), but nothing too serious. Thankfully.

Now...to ponder what to play next. Decisions, decisions... All I know is that it won't be a new triple-A game; I need to tighten my belt ATM.

Last edited by Renegade334; Today at 12:02.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote