AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-14, 13:47   Link #201
grecefar

ohh I didn't expect makoto to meet the goddess again. At least not until the climax maybe.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-14, 15:42   Link #202
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
ohh I didn't expect makoto to meet the goddess again. At least not until the climax maybe.
When Makoto meets her, nothing good ever happens to him. His reaction shows he already knows what will happen.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-14, 16:01   Link #203
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
But doesn't our history prove that Hibiki is kinda right in that slaves will eventually gain rights and freedom as society processing, meaning a bloody war to achieve all that is basically meaningless, and ending this war with as little blood as possible will benefit everyone in the end?
Honestly you should:
1. delete this post as it touches spoiler territory
2. Re-read what she actually said.
Old 2024-05-14, 17:24   Link #204
Frontier

Quote:
I kind of figured she'd make at least one appearance since she's in the OP and we hadn't seen her fairy companion that was with her in the entire show up to this point.
Old 2024-05-20, 10:44   Link #205
Frontier

The kingdoms of Gritonia and Limia are in trouble! And they need Makoto's help to get back to their kingdoms! Even to the point of begging (which must be a first for Lily)! And it's the perfect opportunity for Makoto and Tomoe to put on a big performance of how they're sacrificing their prized teleporation sword to pull it off! Tomoe is a master actress .

But the attack on Rotsgard wasn't the real decoy, this was all a plot to attack Limia so they could get to Hibiki, because unlike Tomoki she's a genuine, bonafide, Hero and as such the biggest threat thanks to her charisma. Makoto doesn't know the Heroes and doesn't feel any personal loyalty to them, but feels as a fellow person from their old world he feels he has to at least do SOMETHING for them on the sly...but before he can figure it out, he gets dragged away by his favorite person in the world....the rotten Goddess. And he can't fight back .

The Goddess is as rotten as ever and quick to insult Misumi, but Makoto can talk smack right back to her and isn't about to let her have her way with him any more, especially when she's degrading him and calling out when she still needs HIS help again. She could very easily kill him, but circumstances being what they are, she just needs him to protect Limia and retake Fort Stella, and she'll finally leave him alone (provided he never outwardly goes against Hyumans) and restore his ability to speak common. Not that it'll be pleasant .

Hey, no calling Shiki a nobody .

Makoto will go along with what the Goddess asks THIS time...but he'll do his own thing as well, like finally ordering Tomoe and Mio to invade and retake Kaleneon, finally putting his forces to work and declaring war on the demons !

We've got Tomoe and Mio leading the charge! Emma in command! And Highland Orcs and Lizards in battle! The demons didn't stand a chance, especially when they mis-gender the female lizards !

And with this successful invasion, Eva and Luria will take the credit and learn the ins-and-outs of running and maintaining a kingdom in the process .

Mio greets her Boss Battle with Left, and while she doesn't understand the politics, she understands fulfilling her beloved young masters' wishes and is more than willing to kill for them. Left is probably going to be wishing he fought the Heroes instead .

Looks like Makoto is finally going to meet Hibiki and Tomoki as we catch up with the two heroes .

Bringing back the Mio and Tomoe ED just in time !
Old 2024-05-20, 11:35   Link #206
kagato3

Ah the bug has just made her second biggest mistake. Hopefully we will see the results of her visitors this season.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-20, 13:16   Link #207
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

A new ED!? At this late in the story, at this episode count, with a few episodes left, localized entirely within this episode (or the few episodes left)?!

Anyway I expected this to be a great battle with all the demiplane people involved, but it was only Hayami Saori with Geld from Tensura and some Gabirus mixed in.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-20, 16:50   Link #208
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
A new ED!? At this late in the story, at this episode count, with a few episodes left, localized entirely within this episode (or the few episodes left)?!
It's not new.

It was used at the end of Episode 4 of Season 1 (with some minor changes added).

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-20, 18:06   Link #209
scififan

The jamming devices for telepathy are implemented by demons throughout the city. By requests, Makoto reluctantly break them by using tracing arrows. The arrows also made the hole on Root's chest, suggesting he/she is collaborating with demon army. Root seems to having fun. Mio's later encounter with the dragon general confirms it.

The goddess is forcing Makoto to fight human again. When the heroes choosing by goddess are in danger of losing lives, goddess will interfere, but she is reluctant to do. So she order Makoto to do the job. While away, Makoto asks Tomo and Mio to retake the land occupied by demon army. So, his trading company will finally establish a base.
Old 2024-05-20, 18:08   Link #210
grecefar

yeah, it felt like the goddess just messed up and makoto completly win with that smile at the end, he will do what she wanted but in a way to piss her off a lot.

finally they will get to meet, I don't care about tomoki but I'm looking foward makoto to meet hibiki since they know each other.

Last edited by grecefar; 2024-05-20 at 19:00.
Old 2024-05-20, 18:39   Link #211
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
It's not new.

It was used at the end of Episode 4 of Season 1 (with some minor changes added).
Considering how I watched all of season 1 in one day I probably skipped that part so it's new to me
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-21, 01:18   Link #212
Huh...?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-21, 10:34   Link #213
Rasty

Quote:
yeah, it felt like the goddess just messed up and makoto completly win with that smile at the end, he will do what she wanted but in a way to piss her off a lot.
He gets free transport (and an excuse to be there), common language knowledge, a promise of non-interference, and knowledge that the goddess is too busy to interfere in whatever he now does. All of that for doing something that he wanted to do anyway before getting abducted by the goddess. So that's pretty good deal for him.

Quote:
finally they will get to meet, I don't care about tomoki but I'm looking foward makoto to meet hibiki since they know each other.
I would like for Tomoki to get taken out, but unfortunately, that's off the table since Makoto has to protect him. Also looking forward to the Hibiki x Makoto meeting. Wonder whether it will be a dramatic one or just a random few seconds of introduction.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-21, 10:49   Link #214
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
The action finally kicks into high gear!

- Mio finger guns!

- Bikini armor Hibiki!

- Sofia and Lancer!

- Io!

- More dead demons!
Old 2024-05-21, 11:09   Link #215
grecefar

I like that armor for hibiki. (❤ ω ❤)
Old 2024-05-21, 22:35   Link #216
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
If nothing else this really shows how far Makoto has come in terms of power and confidence. He was absolutely a brat that whole time and could completely get away with it. His only real loss was that he was so busy throwing around insults that he didn't actually have a reward in mind to even demand from her . Thankfully Shiki was on top of that one.

I'm kind of curious why it did so much physical damage to him compared to when he first gained all those other languages. Maybe it's because of how powerful he is that giving him any sort of buff is actually a good deal more work? Although it didn't seem that hard on her and more painful for him so I'm really unsure.

Either way this was a pretty good deal. The worst part is having to support the heroes but, it's only for this occasion. And he pretty much can do whatever he wants going forward. The biggest issue was an all out war with the Goddess before he could match her in terms of power. But now she's pretty much going to remain hands off unless he straight up goes to war against humanity. Obviously killing individuals is still allowed since he got away with that in the past. He just needs to avoid making overt moves that she can't miss.

It's going to be nice seeing Mio and Tomoe crushing enemies that don't leave me with mixed feelings. This last arc was kind of rough to get through. But at least a war like this is a bit easier to go along with.
Old 2024-05-21, 23:42   Link #217
scififan

The power goddess throw to Makoto would kill Mio and Tomoe, both are top of the food chain in their world. In the past, the endless training of Makoto pays off. He is only bleeding. The goddess forces binding agreement with him because she is running out of time. The goddess will leave him alone as long he doesn't harm people under her protection. He has no intention to harm anyone unless provoked, which sounds like a good deal. However, there is always some clueless ones who are out of their minds. They will intend to hurt Makoto and his friends. He will come up something for fight back without breaching his deal with the goddess.
Old Yesterday, 02:35   Link #218
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
He gets free transport (and an excuse to be there), common language knowledge, a promise of non-interference, and knowledge that the goddess is too busy to interfere in whatever he now does. All of that for doing something that he wanted to do anyway before getting abducted by the goddess. So that's pretty good deal for him.
Assuming he doesn't get brain damage in process, that is.