AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-31, 06:48   Link #41
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

There's a viral Xitter thread detailing some pretty terrible working conditions on Sasakoi. I guess its not surprising at this point if true but damn.

Last edited by stray; 2024-05-31 at 15:17.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-01, 21:44   Link #42
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Production got suspended.
Old 2024-06-01, 22:07   Link #43
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Oh boy. Well definitely not surprised.
Old 2024-06-02, 01:10   Link #44
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep8:

Shame the rescheduling. This was clearly not one of the anime the industry would put money into, so its not like I cared much about the animation quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
There's a viral Xitter thread detailing some pretty terrible working conditions on Sasakoi. I guess its not surprising at this point if true but damn.
Yup, just the usual anime industry. Next.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-03, 21:49   Link #45
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, Shiho is a damn idiot. Credit to her I suppose. She really does make Aki seem like a sensible person by comparison. I mean, I get it. Seeing people better at things than you is never fun...that doesn't make being incredibly petty look good.

Really sucks that the show will be paused at this point for who knows how long. Because...it ends on Shiho looking like the most pathetic human being. She couldn't handle being second behind this other girl so she took up the guitar to literally spite her. Wow . I guess it's a good thing she didn't simply take up the guitar in order to be #1 there instead since you know...she's probably not going to be. There's only one person out of the billions in the world that can be at the top of any one thing. It's probably not going to be her for guitars, violins, or much else. Even if this friend wasn't superior to Shiho at the violin, I'm sure someone else in the world was.

At least this clears it up. She's pissed at any group that isn't seriously trying to go pro because she needs that to satisfy her childish grudge....against someone that had zero hostility towards her. I can't wait to see how supremely upbeat Himari tries to spin this into a positive .

I guess she lost track of her focus within SS. She enjoyed the friendship, had feelings for Aki, and all was great. Maybe, maybe she figured out her feelings for Yori and realizing that wouldn't work out she snapped and went back to her original grudge. And seeing that the SS girls weren't trying to reach that level (or because she couldn't stand being around Aki after realizing it) she threw a tantrum and left.

I'm trying to give her something that isn't the worst motivation imaginable. But...geeze. The only things this girl has going for her are being cute and her musical talents.
Old Yesterday, 00:59   Link #46
JulesCrown

wanna say "big thanks" to them.idiots.
JulesCrown is offline   Reply With Quote