AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old Today, 00:35   Link #1381
haseo0408

Well, I pay for the Welking Moon every month and that is the only thing I use money in the game, I have never paid for the Battle Pass. I don't have a single 5-Star sword so using a substitute is not an option and I have only on the Weapon Banner once, 2 and a half years ago during Raiden's Shogun first rerun I did a 10 pull with the only thing I had left form obtaining her and got her signature 5 Star Engulfing Lighting.

P.S.: I just got Clorinde! It only took me 50 pulls. I'm waiting to read your comments and see a few guides to see if I pull for Absolution since I have over 70 pulls left.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:13   Link #1382
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

The 4 star craftable weapon Finale of the Deep feels enough for Clorinde. There are a lot of viable alternatives for her weapons. Other things to think about are:

1. Your remaining funds
2. Your interest in Clorinde and if you want her to be the very best that no one ever was with her signature weapon.
3. The risk of losing the rolls and getting Alhaitham's weapon and who you can give that to.
4. Your interest in the upcoming character in 4.8 Emilie
5. And the upcoming nation Natlan that will have a lot of new characters.

Think about it first. This game isn't hard enough that you'd need a 5 star weapon. So go for it or not after considering all options.

As for me, I finally managed to win the 50/50 and got Clorinde in 70 pulls along with C3 Sethos. Can save for Emilie since I'm skipping Sigewinne.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:37   Link #1383
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
I'm waiting to read your comments and see a few guides to see if I pull for Absolution since I have over 70 pulls left.
The golden rule with the weapon gacha in Genshin, assuming you are not a whale, is that you should never pull unless you have around 200 rolls and you are fine with the other weapon featured in that banner (because let's face it, 33% chance to get what you want is really not great when you need that much rolls for every pity range).

Yes, even if you fail with the coinflip you still have a guarantee later, but since you cannot save the fate point, that means the next time you pull on the weapon banner, you might have to do 3 pity all over again.

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact