AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-27, 09:09   Link #101
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
He has, mentally, over forty years of life experience; you'd think he'd be a little more composed.
Composure differs for every person depending on situation.
Even a 50-60 years would get flustered, if they suddenly know that the person with whom they were interacting with and thought to be a girl, was actually a man in disguise.
And later than same person puts a knife on your throat.

And i see people always conveniently use the age factor whenever they feel like it.

Yeah, he is a person who incarnated after he died in his 30's. But his body is that of a young boy.
Even if he has his old life memories which does help him in some situation, you have to remember that the minds processing capabilities is different for an adult and a kid.

It's like installing a heavy software, on an weaker system, while it would work somewhat, it would still have many issues.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-27, 12:02   Link #102
Frontier

At this point I just forget he's reincarnated from Japan .
Old 2024-05-28, 00:59   Link #103
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Licia showing up is always a treat . That girl really isn't going to back down at all. If she's got a chance to stay close to her fiance then she'll do exactly that! The mood between her and Ars is generally cute since the affection is there on both sides. Ars is a bit awkward about some things, but it's still good as a whole. He may have to get over it soon though with her pretty much jumping into bed with him!

And I fully expected her to go along to meet that mercenary group. She's better at reading people than Ars who is great at reading their stats. Together they are pretty much unstoppable so best to stick together on missions like this. Well combined with the elites that Ars has already added to the mix. Can't go wrong with a combat badass like Rietz along too. Ars figured things out with his skill, but he only survived because Licia read the room and moved the pieces around to make sure Ars was protected. Ars has many talents, but a poker face isn't one of them. It made it obvious to both Licia and the boss that he figured it out. And I have no doubts she was deadly serious about chasing after this person to the ends of the world itself if Ars died .

Well hey, I suppose it's nice that the show remembered the orphans existed and tried to cover that side of the story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
At this point I just forget he's reincarnated from Japan .
Same . Honestly I'm pretty sure the story and character has forgotten as well . Just needed that isekai excuse to get the story out there and after that just dropped it almost immediately. At the most being from Japan has influenced Ars' mentality and view on how things should be. But not much more than that.
Old 2024-05-29, 15:39   Link #104
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
Ehh. I can't see why someone would mentally regress though. It doesn't matter if the memories are old; they are still the foundation that his personality was built upon. I may not clearly remember a lot of things from forty or fifty years ago, but they still shaped who I am today. Doesn't matter that I'm several decades away from the memories. Maybe if when he wakes up as a baby his past life is like a dream; fleeting and hard to remember once you wake up. Then I could see having a personality shift but if he wakes up as a baby no different than I'd wake up in bed tomorrow, I can't see why he'd suddenly start acting like a little kid.
Brain chemistry. If you have the hormonal balance of a kid, you think like a kid.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-02, 12:50   Link #105
Frontier

I love how they're having this important business and Charlotte is just eating all their food. Also Pham plays a cute waitress wayyyyyy too well .

Pham does good work, though! Gets them exactly the information they need, and the news that there's possibly a traitor in their midst...but at least now Ars has a regular Hattori Hanzo in his employ for future work .

Has Maasa betrayed Couran? And that's why Perreina is throwing in with Vasmarque? Or is there more to it, especially when Menas realizes they're trying to frame Maasa? Is this just a delaying tactic while Vasmaqure collects explosive magistones !?

I guess no better way of clearing things up then by going straight to Perreina and making it look like ARS is willing to jump ship only to reveal the truth to the Perreina Headman. And while Rietz could very easily beat up all the knights, the real leader of Maasa is ready and intensely willing to proclaim he's not a traitor and make the Headman realize he screwed up .

Ars once again shows mercy. The Headman acted in haste, but he isn't malicious, and ultimately now he's just another person in Ars' debt .

Winter is coming, Lord Vasmarque is making his move, and Ars has a lot to think about as a leader...and also Lumierre arriving to visit Raven's grave AND bring Ars to meet the head honcho, Lord Couran. I hope Ars is mentally prepared for this .
Old 2024-06-02, 14:21   Link #106
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Brain chemistry. If you have the hormonal balance of a kid, you think like a kid.
Yea, that would account for having swings in mood and impulsiveness, but hormones aren't going to make you an idiot lol.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-03, 21:01   Link #107
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I mean no shock that Couran wants to meet Ars. He saved them a lot of trouble. It technically wasn't as horrifying as it would have been if Maasa actually had betrayed them, but it would have forced them into a messy and unnecessary battle. Instead they gain an ally and good positioning without having to fight anyone. Though sadly the other side still mostly got their win with forcing a stalemate long enough to get resources out.

While Ars is playing things in a very good guy way, it's working out so far. And it isn't a bad thing to have more people in his debt.

Will be curious to see what Ars ends up seeing from Couran's stats...
Old 2024-06-04, 00:42   Link #108
scififan

Ars' raise in rank and reputation may put him in danger.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote