AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:40   Link #161
Frontier

The gang aren't going to let Darkness bail on them like this without a stern talking to! Aqua can just bribe the butler into letting them in, right? Okay, maybe they have to run from the guards, but this isn't over !

Kazuma wants Darkness back but the reality is that they need someone to fill her spot on the party for now...not that it's easy to recruit anyone on a party with Megumin and her colorful introductions and reputations, especially when she weaponizes it to ward people off .

But at least Kazuma can pass the time teaming-up with Dust to save Rin, who Dust has been stalk...I mean, watching with concern as she's been spending time with a noble at an inn. And nobody gets to do anything lewd with his female party member (except maybe him) !

This noble is definitely passionately in love with an adventurer...and definitely wants some candid pics of them...and there's a red bra and panties on the bed. But rather than let Rin be subject to this harassment, Dust will become a female underwear model and have Kazuma take all the pics they can get in all the poses possible! All for Rin's sake! At least they enjoyed themselves before Rin showed up looking at them like the trash they are .

So the noble was actually in love with DUST, and Rin was trying to keep him away from Dust, only for Dust and Kazuma to leave Dust alone with him right as he looks like he's about to pounce...um, I'd feel bad for Dust, but I guess he kind of brought this on himself .

Darkness is going to marry Aldarp!? Not on Kazuma's watch! And Megumin loves when her man is committed to something .

Who knew an Entertainer skill would give Kazuma voice mimicking powers? And in true Kazuma fashion he uses it very effectively and to utterly embarrass Darkness and destroy what shred of reputation she still has left .

Darkness is being forced to marry Aldarp because her family owes him a debt, and as a noble she has too much pride to let Kazuma cover it with his money, and besides...being sold off to a perverted noble should be perfect for Darkness right? But this isn't what she wants. Besides, if she was going to lose her virginity to anyone, she'd want it to be Kazuma. And while she's practically confessing her feelings for him...Kazuma is just shocked at her ripped abs .

Yeah, Kazuma kind of had that beatdown coming .

Oh hey, Darkness' dad! He doesn't look very good though, but he wants Kazuma to run away with his daughter to protect her and he's willing to sell everything to cover the debts...is this the end of the Dustiness family ?

That...is definitely not one of Kazuma's better escapes. Aqua-sama, please heal me !

Hey, at least Verdia is willing to let bygones be bygones and congratulate Darkness on her marriage .
Old Yesterday, 14:18   Link #162
scififan

The security guards in Lalatina's household wear the red coats....
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:51   Link #163
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The entire scene in Darkness' bedroom was hilarious. Kazuma made out to be even more of a pervert than she actually is, one of the guards had a lot of trouble hiding his boner hearing all this. Kazuma has been lusting after Darkness for ages, and when she gives him the okay to take her first time... he ruins everything by commenting on her abs. The blunder of a lifetime!

Pretty sure Papa Dustiness isn't actually on his deathbed and will be revealed to have had the flu or something.
Old Yesterday, 17:55   Link #164
grecefar

yeah I was disappointed that kazuma didn't go all the way with darkness whe she was there in silver platter.

besides that the plot twist that noble at the beginning and darkness bedroom scene were hilarious.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:51   Link #165
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well the gang is trying to get to talk to Darkness by be so annoying but got to hand it Aqua geting some good buffs to Kazuma got to like that entertainment on really help his out in a pinch

Well Dust got what coming to him after what he done to Rin
Old Yesterday, 21:16   Link #166
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Another fun episode. I feel like the comedy of this season is landing even better than in season 2. At the very least it's restored my faith after the honestly...iffy showing that was the Megumin solo series. It goes to show that this group really needs to be together or the comedy just doesn't work. The end of this episode nailed it. Kazuma embarrassed Darkness to hell and back again, but he also ended up utterly embarrassed by the window and fall bit at the end. Having to suck up the pain until he got back and ask Aqua for healing . These characters are flawed and seeing their flaws blow up in their faces is part of the charm.

Megumin driving away potential new party members was great. But honestly it wasn't even a bad thing. If they can't handle her being like that...they'd quit in the middle of the first job anyways. Let's be honest. You need to be a very weird person to work with Kazuma, Megumin, and Aqua.

Also I respect that they've stuck with this Aqua and her egg gag for this many episodes. She's just refused to accept that she's been scammed. Although they've stuck with it for so long that I half expect something supernatural to come out of that egg.

Thank goodness humiliating Darkness in front of her staff is totally the kind of thing she's into . Aqua deserves a gold star in this episode. That versatile entertainer buff is freaking broken! Just the vocal impersonations alone have such extremely valuable uses!

At least they know what the situation is. Darkness' stubbornness is a problem. But at least there is some hope here. Either need to get Darkness to just accept financial help, get her father to do it instead, or something else, I don't know. Either way this was a pretty fun episode.