AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-27, 23:20   Link #41
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Say what you want about the skills of the corps' regular blade fodder members but damn, I guess being absolutely shredded as fuck is the bare minimum to be a member.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-28, 12:18   Link #42
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Felt like this training was mostly a waste of time for Tanjirou. He had no trouble keeping up.
He just got off convalescence so it was mostly rehab for him. I did enjoy all the other Corps members just being flabbergasted at stamina monster Tanjiro.

Quote:
If Uzui feels guilty about leaving the Corps when they needed him the most then he can just come back. I know he promised his wives but I'm sure they'd understand.
Guilt aside, retiring after his injuries is just a smart move to make. It's not as if he's doing nothing either.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-28, 17:49   Link #43
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Guilt aside, retiring after his injuries is just a smart move to make. It's not as if he's doing nothing either.
He's still better than all the grunts put together. He's not as strong as he used to be but he's more than strong enough to make a difference. Given his state of mind and how supportive his wives are, it wouldn't make much sense for him to not rejoin the fight.
Old 2024-05-28, 17:53   Link #44
GDB

At this point, they only really care about the Upper Moons and Muzan. He barely survived his fight against Rank 6 when at his peak, after all.

We aren't even sure how many of his breathing techniques he can use with only one hand, either.

Sending him to his death for no reason would just demoralize the grunts further, honestly.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-02, 18:06   Link #45
grecefar

tokito has change a lot... it was a nice chapter.

tanjiro flying on the training as expected but more than that he is raising the morale of every corps in training.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-02, 23:29   Link #46
HandofFate

I feel like Zenitsu should spend extra time with the former sound hashira and pick up some of his skills, since he's suppose to have really good hearing
Old 2024-06-03, 04:48   Link #47
WingedAccelerator

3.5 pages this time around. But you know what, I liked the comfy paper planes and the contest!

Next episode's title is a quote by Gen'ya, so chances are big that the Love, the Snake, and the Wind Pillar are going to share an episode.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-03, 08:56   Link #48
larethian

This feels like big 3OP anime now except it's Ufotable doing it; Tokido repeating the same shit, and the airplanes feel like such a drag to me. No offense to people who liked them though.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote