AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-05-26, 18:06   Link #61
grecefar

I thought it was going to be the duke who was going to reason with sade but the hero right now is zain.

Well, it’s not over yet but I hope the duke does something soon.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-26, 18:17   Link #62
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The big problem with their negotiations is that they're not offering Sade anything. There's absolutely nothing in it for her. She goes to the future, lifts the curses, and then what? Everyone gets to be happy except her. And she's not the kind who takes joy in the happiness of others.

Really curious how they're going to convince her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I thought it was going to be the duke who was going to reason with sade but the hero right now is zain.

Well, it’s not over yet but I hope the duke does something soon.
I think it's telling that the only person who really got through to Sade was Alice and she was the one who prioritized Sade over her own feelings or what she wanted Sade to do.

The same will probably be true for the Duke.
Old 2024-05-26, 20:54   Link #63
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well its back in time they go to see Sade with Walter being a boss and facing past Daleth and Zain just being his perverted self

Sade really wants that time magic
Old 2024-06-02, 09:38   Link #64
Frontier

I respect Zain's efforts to get through to Sade and convince her that they can work together and come with him to the present...even if her only priority is getting his time-magic and his words have no effect on him .

But Walter is much more successful against past!Daleth, professing his love for her and everything he likes about her, and waxing lyrical about how beautiful she is. Neither Daleth can fight back against that! Especially when past!Daleth sees how happy and kind her future self is .

Daleth has every reason to want Sade dead. She's a terrible sister. But she's still Daleth's sister, despite everything, and however warped Daleth is one of the only people Sade has ever loved. So despite everything, she wants her sister saved, even if it means betraying her. So she's staying out of this fight .

"You're worthy to be the heir" - is the Duke basically saying he's giving it up to Walter so he can be with Alice ?

I KNEW Sade was eventually going to break through Zain's time-stops...and just in-time for Daleth to not help her so she has reason to lose it even more thinking she's been betrayed by someone she cares about .

Cuff would be happy Zain didn't feel up another girls' boobs. Also is that flashback the first time we've seen Sade without her nun habit ?

I imagine Flea had been waiting to punt Sade for a while .

Flea gives the Duke a temporary barrier that lets him touch people...so of course Alice's first move is to make him finally cop a feel on her boobs :me:!

Aw! Look at Daleth fussing over Alice protectively or Viola giving the Duke Walters' sword !

Welp, time for Team Two to go in! Cuff is more than motivated after seeing the state Zain is in, and she's so pure and sincere that she's the worst match against Sade! Though she also makes Sade rage even more when she's reminded of Victor .

The Duke is as sincere and honest as his grandfather, and that's an incredible advantage against Sade. He can even make people who hate Sade and want her dead be willing to talk with and forgive her. But Daleth just cannot put her faith in anyone else, especially when she's still caught up in her grief over Victor. But if she really cursed the Duke so he could feel what she felt...maybe he is the only person who can save her .
Old 2024-06-02, 17:05   Link #65
grecefar

I doubt I would've like any resolution about sade as now, she was far too gone for me.

I'm just waiting for the happy ending
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-02, 18:06   Link #66
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Given how she mistreats her, I was genuinely surprised Sade counts Daleth as one of the only two person she ever loved (the other being Victor of course). I was convinced she thought of her as just a tool/slave.

Rather interesting that she doesn't get why she would curse the Duke.
Old 2024-06-02, 20:40   Link #67
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Zain show that he got some skill with his magic and Cuff dosnt think at all

Sade really wants that Zain magic but got to hand it to him with that one pervy thing to say before he goes back
Old 2024-06-03, 02:25   Link #68
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Oh, that's conve... I mean, nice there is a magic to let him touch people. Definitely something you could have done once or twice already, you know, before you guys prepared for the fight of your lives and possible death

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 14:34   Link #69
Lex79

Well, I finally caught up after bing watching this show in the last two weekends.
Really nice series, but I'm not a huge fan of forgiving and becoming friends with Sade after all the things she did to multiple people. At least we got some fighting before everything get solved by the power of friendship.