View Single Post
Old 2023-06-30, 01:19   Link #42
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Dang, it's been so long since this sub-forum was revived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Oh yeah, it is so mature to come out in a topic about the anime adaptation a lot of people hoped for to be revived and first proclame you won't watch it anyway and when rant about what a dick the LN author is because of one controvercy that happened like 12 o 13 years ago and that he should never show on public because of this now. I won't write anything more, I just don't like people being dicks to much. Let others enjoy the announcment.
I have the right to point out any amount of problems about any anime, but you don't have the right to harass me about my opinions. I evaluate anime differently from you. Shocking, I know.
If you truly wanted others to enjoy the announcement or whatever, you wouldn't be rambling about me in the "Spice and Wolf" thread in the first place.

The Spice and Wolf author has never apologized for anything he has done either, choosing to do nothing. And no matter how many years pass, I think the public will only reassess their opinion of him if he ever chooses to apologize. Hey, I'm being nicer than him. He said to socially lynch people like himself (among other stuff like animal abuse and fare evasion).

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2023-06-30 at 01:40.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote