View Single Post
Old 2024-03-13, 22:48   Link #13
LightDragonman

Btw, I have a vague idea for how it will end. Just so you know, I don't plan to kill off any of the main five pilots here. Honestly, the way Inuzuka and Raizo were taken out I felt was a wasted opportunity for all five to actually fight together more often.

Basically, this time, the reveal the truth in a way akin to The Running Man, with Akira uploading all the footage that Haruto stole from the command ship about the truth about the Phantoms, Saki's torture, alongside footage of H-Neun's discovery, and Lieselotte's final wish, directly to all the screens while the Magius are about to execute the royalists on Module 77 (changing a few details from the show here).

The final fight first involves Inuzuka and Raizo teaming up to take down Q-Vier (the former especially, as he realizes that the latter is the one who killed Aina), while at first the three defecting Karlstein agents engage in a three-on-one fist fight with Cain. Q-Vier is defeated, but just as Cain seems beaten, that's when the Dainslev shows up, which he uses to bring the fight to the other pilots. This results in Haruto, Saki, and Akira all, under the suggestion of the three defectors, to bodyjack them to use their knowledge of Cain's fighting style combined with their piloting skills to take down Cain once and for all. So the final fight is essentially the five pilots and three Karlstein defectors fighting against Cain and his super-Valvrave for the sake of the future.

In the end, the heroes win, and Cain ultimately accepts his defeat, entrusting the future of the Magius race to them, before using the last of his strength to let Prue reunite with Pino. With that, Shouko makes the announcement of New-Jior being the new haven for all humans and Magius, with the surviving members of the Council of 101 saying that it isn't over.

Still working out what the final chapter will be, but it will be rather cheesy, I won't deny that. But given everything that happens to the characters in the show proper, I just think giving them a happy ending that actually implies coexistance between humanity and Magius, rather than the wishy-washy attempt at a bittersweet ending that ironically negated many of what the heroes were trying to do, is much more satisfying.

Thoughts?
LightDragonman is offline   Reply With Quote