View Single Post
Old 2016-03-09, 09:53   Link #41
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Between this and Gundam Orphans, I think I've seen one too many deaths this season. I think I'll go watch some of the lighter stuff this season, get my mind off this
Funny because I decided to watch Gundam Orphans instead of this because it was something lighter.
I wasn't sure I'd want to watch this episode. The last one really left a bad taste in my mind too

In the end it was less heavy than expected, apart for Lise, of which I was already prepared for.
But I honestly was worried for the 666th Squadron, instead, well, on screen it was quite tolerable. They didn't indulge on it and honestly Pham reaction felt a bit too relaxed / positive, I don't know how to call it, not fitting, when she met Theodor. I felt surely relieved, but still. And yeah, later she lost me when confronted Lise in that way.
I mean, with that attitude I wonder how she survived until then. (not that I hate her or anything, she is adorable).

I agree on Katia, she is quite the less interesting character. It was smart from Iris to put her under theo monitoring knowing his past. But looking at Lise I think it's really unfair in comparison. And also I can't put her beside Iris.
But well, for some reasons these kind of characters have a place even in this kind of settings.

And in any case, give us Iris back !!!

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.

Last edited by Arya; 2016-03-09 at 11:26.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote