View Single Post
Old 2020-12-13, 21:49   Link #94
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Nothing you said disproves my point. Nothing was said about it needing major rework, everyone that was fighting for the dark side was doing so to preserve it as is and by the end the only thing you can say is that a new darkness was born, whatever that means.
It shows that AC's system is badly screwed up. Also, people who either know only the Dark Side or are actively propagating it would fight to preserve it.....Surprise surprise. How's that justification for anything? If anything it just highlights how trapped they are. What did you expect when AC itself is a weapon from the very start? Really, "good people do good things because they are good and bad people do bad things because they are bad?" That 5 year old kid logic was all you got from the entire volume?

Also you do realize that the Dark Side is an artificial construct yes? It serves a purpose in the entire anti-Magic war of Aleister. Which is what the last chapter is alluding to. As long as the war continues, the Dark Side will exist. Thus why I say you cannot take everything out of context. We know since forever that the Dark Side is Darwinian as all hell so I do not see how this can be taken as saying "it is the best way and needs no changing" just because.

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2020-12-13 at 22:04.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote