View Single Post
Old 2020-12-02, 04:39   Link #76
Chosen_Hero

Currently at Chapter 3 part 10, my thoughts so far... this might be the most boring volume in the entire series so far. I don't know about the rest of you but I don't exactly find Anti Skill jobbing for like the millionth time interesting, especially considering that WE HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM BEING COMPETENT AT THEIR JOB, how the hell am I supposed to be surprised or feel bad that they are losing this badly?

The Hamazura storyline is going exactly as I feared, just one convinience after the other and him getting rewarded by having all the women flirting with him or rubbing their asses and tits on him in some way for no literally reason.

The only surprise so far is realizing that almost every dark side character is a Kihara, but that is dampened by the fact the they are so incredibly overpowered that it makes the content boring because it's just Kamachi trying to pull a Baggage City all over again, but without all of the interesting parts.

There are more things that I could talk about but I'll leave it at that for now because sincerely, I don't care to talk about this volume at the moment. This is the first time I have been actively ignoring a volume of this series and putting off reading it and I don't like that... the pay off at the end at the very least better be worth it.

Just go back to Touma, please Kamachi.