View Single Post
Old 2004-02-02, 03:48   Link #1
Nikolai

Post AnimeSuki's Fansub Help Wanted Classifieds

Since this forum keeps getting more and more posts by groups looking for members and vice-versa, this thread is for compiling them into one list. Any new Help Wanted posts for unlicensed anime fansubbers can go here.

In addition to the Help Wanted posts, this thread is also intended for when groups or fansubbers wish to offer their help or skills.

This thread is only for new/changed listings. To discuss the list itself, use the thread at http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=6562 .

To add a listing, reply to this thread with whatever information is relevant, usually:
Position(s):
Group:
Project(s):
IRC Channel:
IRC Contact:
E-Mail:
and any other details/requirements you have.

There used to be a compiled list of all the current postings here, but it became too unwieldy with so many groups posting...just check the end of the thread for the newest ones.

There's a limit of three listings to prevent abuse and save space.

To remove a listing, reply to this thread with which ad(s) you're requesting removal for.

Ads expire about 1 1/2 to two months after they're posted (It's in transition now, which is why so many things expire on June 7th). If you'd like to renew yours, again, post a reply saying which ones need renewing.

Since there's a limit on how long this post can be, I'm reducing the contact information displayed. For complete information, click on the associated link.

Update by Mod (xris):
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Can I ask groups not to repeat post every few days.

Recently there have been more and more posters who are repeating time and time again for basically the same request (same project, same positions, etc.) with only a day or two between the posts.

I can only assume this is done to bring their request back to the "head" of the queue to try and get it noticed. Trouble is the more people who do this just makes the situation worse and as such is unfair and abuses the purpose of the thread.

There should be no reason why there shouldn't be several weeks between requests. If the situation has changed since your last post, then please go back and edit your previous post instead of posting again.

Can people be a bit more responsible and considerate. If this continues then unreasonable repeat posts will be deleted (instead of being merged with previous posts as has been done up till now) along with warnings and infractions being handed out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Looking at the recent trend of posting images in this thread, can I ask that the practice stops. Any more of these and they will be deleted (the whole post not just the image).

As the saying goes "Just the facts", please do not try and make your post stand out by use of images, fancy fonts, funky styles or whatever. If it appears that the post is trying to yell "look at me, look at me" then chances are it will be deleted as well.

Last edited by xris; 2008-09-30 at 14:10.