View Single Post
Old 2016-02-20, 21:45   Link #12
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanMachine View Post
Personally, my money is on Woshiu (however you actually spell the name). As for the Kuon thing towards invading Tuskuru, no idea on how she's rationalizing it myself.

If I was her, I would have ditched the group, went back home, and asked my BoroBoro of an uncle what the heck was going on, and seen what I could have done going from there to end the war as smoothly as possible. I mean, it's clear that Tuskuru was serious, and while Vurai might have been trouble had he had the opportunity to come over, I think Urtory and her folowers probably would have been able to do something about him. As for Haku, he would have been fine without her, what with the Twins and his accompanying muscle, and in the game he come's up with a plan on his own (balloon!) without her involvment.
It is said that in a war there is no good side or bad side, just two sides with different belives, thatīs not the case here, Yamata has absolutely no reason to invade Tuskuru, that country stays the hell out of everybodies business and only goes to war to defend itself. All this bloodshed is for what? to discover a key to bring back Old Humanity? Old Humanity destroy itself , torture and experimented on the firt borns of the New Humanity for their own selfish ends and their creator god gave them exactly what they deserved. If this proves anything is that the Mikado was one selfis bastard and the Eight Pillar Generals are nothing but puppets with no will of their own, especially Oshutoru.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote