View Single Post
Old 2024-03-31, 20:41   Link #1385
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I didn't guard the entire game. Dodging is more than enough to get you through the whole game on normal. I found it way easier than Remake, except for the final boss.

Didn't bother with hard mode this time around. The game already took up way too much of my time. It was pointlessly long, I hope they don't make the same mistake for the third game.
I also tried dodging when blocking didn’t work out, but there as well I couldn’t grasp it. It felt like every time I tried to dodge an attack the enemy delayed the attack so it would go off as my dodge ended.

On the note of dodging and blocking, I actually neglected to mention that Rufus SUCKS. Worst boss in the whole game. Enemies with Hyper Counter Spam are terrible, but they really went nuts with Rufus in Rebirth. I didn’t get to Rufus in Hard in Remake (I imagine that would have been pretty bad), but I beat all of Remake without having to set it to easy and while Rufus was hard, I still pulled it off without having to retry. Here, I had to set it to easy and Rufus was STILL hell.