View Single Post
Old 2019-03-20, 13:16   Link #52
TheWu8128
Hero In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
Actually I didn't bring Rias into the conversation, Azazel DxD did, so your saying my only argument for why she could join Rias' peerage is because she has a free bishop but your argument for why she should join Issei is because he has free pawns? Ok. Your making statements and refusing to provide evidence to support them so why should I believe your statement? I don't remember it ever being said that a mage suited bishops or pawns in any of the 27 volumes.
Then I'm not talking to you then, also your the one that jumped into discussion and you have been arguing for Rias. Who said that her reason for joining Issei is because he has free pawns . Firstly I'm not saying just Issei, she could join Vali's if he has pieces instead. Secondly she actually has character development with those 2 people so why would they not be the first 2 choices? Third you should go back to the first page and see how the discussion got started, and why did you jump into the discussion in the first place if you didn't know what was being discussed? I don't care what you believe, I know where everything I stated is in the story. And it is stated so I'm assuming after this post your done right?

@DragonIsseiHyodoFan That's all I was saying
TheWu8128 is offline   Reply With Quote