View Single Post
Old 2008-05-09, 04:35   Link #30
sangofe

1. Personality
1. I'm a 25 year old guy. Usually calm, but gets bored very fast. Anti alcohol, tobacco and any kind of drugs.
I love being out in the nature, take a nap in the sun, play football, or simply just watch anime.
Need to be in activity with something to do almost all the time.
Like the relax inbetween, but I prefer having work to do most of my time. Love sports and working out.
I think I'm a nice and caring person irl.
Online I tend to be impatient and very passionate about the projects I do, and that can be a problem sometimes.
2.Oversubbing and other fansubbers bashing each other and talking "behind back" about someone they don't even know.
3. I like when people work hard and fast together and get out good quality subs.
4. sangofe

2. Mission
1. I started providing dvd's for a dvd rip group, the founder asked me if I wanted to come with him and fansub for real since he was starting a new group, at that time, i was into fandubbing, but I tried it.
2. I'm addicted, sadly.
3. Sadly, I'm always into fansubbing, lol.
4. I started about 4 years ago.
5. Actually I'm not sure what the purpose of fansubbing is anymore. I initially wanted to start to sub "forgotten" and good series,
but unfortunately, I'm stuck on oversubbing now and that sucks. I wanna do classics.

3+6. Groups
1. a-one, anime-empire, anime-yuki, BSS, digitalpanic, genjo, gwi, heart of madness, mendoi, neet, nozomi, ryuu rogue, sd project, saizen.
I'm a timer and QC, and that's what I can do. I prefer timing.
Mostly active in anime-empire, BSS, digitalpanic, sd project and Saizen.
I do freelance.

Last edited by sangofe; 2008-07-20 at 03:17.
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote